REPEAT

This day has been exhuasted. Jake still is banging on the door trying to get Derins attention. Me being sleepy and a hater of loud noise I let him in.

He pushed me out the door and slammed it in my face, I calmed myself down and let it go.

We all got one glass cup and put it towards the door, most people would call it being nosey , we just called it being eary.
All we heard was crying ,constant tears coming from derin and jake repeatedly saying -" Am sorry".

Derin stopped crying and      asked -" Did you have sex with her?"

Jake punched the wall for no appearant reason and said -"No, for the hundreth time no, i would never hurt you like that"

They unlocked the door and then we ran and acted like we was playing a game , it all went cool until kenny said -" Oh yeah and derin i dont want your man , i want august"

August gives her a simple smirk and get back to the game.

Jaarona stood up on the table and said- " August doesnt want your haunted vagina. Your constantly having an abortion and your ugly"

Kenny said-" Well if thats the case then why did he kiss me last night."

All hell brooke loose in the house jaarona picked up leather belt and whipped both august and kenny. Jake went and broke up the fight , me and derin sat back and cheered on for jaarona. August got tired and slapped jaarona to the ground. Everyone is in shock including august at the fact that he slapped his own girl friend.