THE TRUTH

August pulled up to this Ancient historical Mansion where only the rich and evil use to live.

It was very creepy. Everyone ran inside while Me and trent stood outside and kept staring at it.

(Trent kisses my cheeck)

Trent-" Babe behave yourself"

Gabi-" No promises"

He laughed and said " Lets go ."

We went inside. It looked like the stairs was made out of pure gold. August shouts from the fifth floor and says " Hey gabs am giving you and trent the best room"

Trent-" Thanks bro"

I walked up to August and ask " Where did you find this place?"

August-"My grand parents left it in my name. I guess your speaking to me now huh?"

Gabi-" Nope"

I walked away and went in the room and took a needed nap.

Hours has past and everyone was chilling in the living room chilling.

August-" Sleeping beauty is awake"

Gabi-" Sleeping beauty never carried a pistol"

(Everyone laughs)

August-" Come walk with me ."

We walked toward a huge back yard with a deep pool.

August-" I know what happened and I wanted to put it in the past"

Something was'nt right about August. He knew i was the one who came up with the plan to leave him and alert the undead to kill him. August was always the master mind of revenge. So why would he greet me with open arms?"

Gabi-" Why are you being so nice to me?"

August-" Cause of our history together. Why are you being so cruel to me?"

Gabi-" Because you are F****** with my mind."

(August chuckled)

Gabi-" Whats so funny?"

August-" Am not F****** with your mind.Its just that kindness kills the cold hearted"

Gabi-" Listen to me you sick bastard. I dont know what your doing , but if you try to hurt me or anyone else I will kill you"

August gave me a serpent smerk and said-" You sure you are going to win that fight?"

Gabi-" I knew you were up to something"

August-" Am not up to anything. I might just playing tricks on your mind, Or am I?"

Gabi-" Question. How are you still alive?"

August-" I put on some clothes and squirted some ketchup on me and blended in with the zombies. There suprisingly Idiots for abunch of predators. After I got away i noticed an unused jeep with with keys inside"

Gabi-" Your sick"

August -" Listen am honestly not trying to hurt you or anynobody. I just dont understand Why you would do that. Thats the only reason i came searching for you guys , is for my answer. Why?"

Gabi-" Because Jaarona told me that you was hurting her and that you would kill her baby"

August-" Jaarona is pregnant"

Gabi-" OH S***"

He had no words. I knew I F***** UP by telling him. I was'nt even sure Jaarona was ready to tell him.