A NEW ENDING

The night was troublesome. Luckly August was'nt the type to enjoy drama so he went in a room with Jaarona alone and talk it out. Jake walks up to me and says-" Hey umm, am sorry for what I said in the room. There was just so much drama I was'nt thinking right".

I thought he was only saying sorry because he didnt want me tell Derin. So i just walked away in my room and went to sleep. Early in the morning I did my usual routine and made breakfast for everyone. Everyone is quiet and Jake takes a seat next to me , I was starting to think his apology was real .

I was suprised at the silence at the table even Kenny with her sarcastic remarks shut her mouth.

While we were eating the door bell rang.

August stared at everyone and said -"Not me again", I decided to be the idiot and open the door suprisingly it was a short thick girl with a shape of a hour glass and her boyfriend with the eyes like the deep blue sea. Her name was Tanaj and her boy friend name was Chris. They needed a place to crash and it wasnt so smart to knock on random doors in Zombie Land so we allowed them in.

Luckly we had a pair of couches that wasnt being used. Kenny says -" Ummm why is this girl so fat. I dont think i like you".

Tanaj blinks her eyes and says -" If you dont like me thats ok, but its probally because your man does , but thats understandable."

Kenny being her usual self already started off on the wrong foot and Tanaj being her regular self waited on some one to pop off