THE AGE OF FETUS

Dinner was ready, I had everything settled and ready for digging in. As we start to eat i noticed that derin and jake was'nt at the table. I exscused my self and went to check if there ok.

Gabi-" hey guys , everything ok?"

Jake-" yeah, why?"

Gabi-" well I noticed your abscents. Derin you ok ?"

Derin-" nope, my stomach hurts, its probally just that late car sickness"

Gabi-" oh, ok. By"

( GABI LEFT THE ROOM)

Jake -" late car sickness, really?"

Derin-" yep, I hate driving"

Jake-" why can't you just face the fact that your pregnant"

Derin-" because , maybe I dont want to be pregnant"

Jake-" is this about the whole zombie land thing again?"

Derin -" no, i just dont to be pregnant for you"

Jake -" why would you say that?"

Derin-" because, of all we been throw, how do I know that you wouldnt mess up again, we have a kid jake and I dont want his life to be F***** up as ours"

Jake-" look, am going to make sure that little boy/girl has the best life ever"

Derin-" how, we live in zombie land"

Jake-" by us both being the greatest most loving parents ever, and I promise you those little boy actions i had are in the past. Am a man and a soon to be farther, am not messing this one up"

Derin jumped on him and kissed cause of the encouraging word she got from jake.

They came down stairs and took a seat and started eating.

Chris still is trying his best to get tanajs attention, tanaj finally gets annoyed and decides to talk to him privately.

Tanaj-" why dont you leave me alone?"

Chris-" because i still love you"

Tanaj-" your a F****** psycho, how can you just jump from gabi to me?"

Chris-" gabi is in the past, and I never really loved gabi, you were on my mind 24/7"

(GABI WALKS NEAR AND HEARS EVERYTHING)

TANAJ-"if you love me so much why would you be with gabi"

Chris-" gabi is only a side chick"

Tanaj-" really?"

Chris-" yes, i still love you. Will you take me back?"

Tanaj-"yes."

They both kissed and got back together. I know now that chris is just evil, but i had my boyfriend so i just decided to act like he does'nt exist.