ATTACKED

Jake is constantly trying to talk to me and he is not showing Derin any attention .

I said " Why are'nt you talking to derin "

Jake-"It's not that am not talking to her, she isnt talking to me , I kept trying to talk to her, but she would just ignore me."

I had a face of confusion, I had an idea of what was going to happen so I distant myself away from both of them and went over and started a conversation with the newbies.

Tanaj kept on asking me- " what's that girl problem? I just entered in the house and she automatically didnt like me, ."

I just shaked my head and told her " Thats just kenny."

I gave her a tour of the house . The tour was'nt needed since it was only 60 steps around the house. I started talking to her boyfriend ,but he was very quiet. My goal was to pull him out of his shell.

Later on that night I cooked dinner, I cook baked chicken, bbq ribs, corn bread and peas and rice.

Kenny comes out her room. Everyone went quiet. Tanaj just continue complimenting me on my food. Kenny just continue rolling her eyes at every word Tanaj says.

I saw it on Tanajs face, she was getting irratated. I gave her a whole speech about why not to fight .

She decided not to listen to my face. She stood up and said-" Do you have something to say?"

Kenny -"I want to punch your face."

Tanaj flys over the table and jumped on kenny pounding her face in with her fork. I got irratated, not at the fact that Tanaj fought but about how she destroyed the dinner I got mad and went in my room. Jake followed me to make sure am alright.