ON THE MOVE PT3

We're still on the move and its night.We finally stumbled upon creeking,old wooden house. Everyone ignored the fact the this house is in the land of no where and just hopped into random rooms.

I went into the kitchen in search of food. All I saw was a bunch of can goods and a workable stoove.

I cooked steamed beans and corn beef. Not the best ,but its just something so that everyone would'nt go to bed hungry.

My plan was to sneak out at night and keep moving on my own to stay unnoticed.

Everyone is at the dinner table suprisingly enjoying the dinner.

Jake-"I dont know how you did it, but this meal tasted like a 5 star meal."

I ignored Jake's worthless compliment. Dashawn stated the obvious about me being used by the team. I noticed it quite often , but I cared for those ungreatful people. I felt hurt that no one actually would fight for me, even though I did'nt wanted them to , it would've been nice for some one other than my boyfriend willing to die for me , since I would for the others.

August kept staring at me in anger and Dashawn noticed it.

Dashawn-"Do you have something you would like to say?"

August-"I thought I told you to stay out of our business. Do you like getting you A** beat?"

Dashawn-"From who? Obviously not from you, Yo PUNK A** "

August-"Gabi was'nt saying that when I slipt my fingers down there. I have a question , how does my fingers taste?"

Dashawn turned towards me and asks-"WHAT THE F*** is he talking about?"

Gabi-"First of all he did'nt got to do it. Second of all that happened while we broke up."

Dashawn has anger written on his forehead. He storms out and heads to his room.

August kept staring and then asks-"Are'nt you going to get your B****?"

Nikki gets annoyed and heads to her room.

Jake also got annoyed and says to August-"Bro chill out with that petty BULL S***."

August stands up and asks-"Was some one speaking to you?"

Jake-"August sit down. There will be no fighting to night. We're adults ,we should be able to handle this like regular people."

August-"Who said anything about fighting? Unless you want to fight (AUGUST POKES JAKE IN THE HEAD) . "

Jake stands up and says-"Stop it with that childish S*** .

August punched Jake in the eye and Jake returned it by body slamming him on the floor. There both wildly fighting. Charity and Fred brook up the fight.

Jake angrily rushes into the bathroom and deals with his eye.

Derin was about to get up to check on him , but I grabbed frozen peas from the freezer and told her -"Let me deal with this."

I went into the bathroom to the silent wolf thats just staring at me.

Gabi-"Your creepy silence is scarying me. Can you say something please?"

Jake-"Am sorry,theres just alot going on in my mind right now."

Gabi-"Like what?"

Jake-"Well to start with the fact that I kinda want to kill my friend and that I feel like a coward not fighting with you against THE DEAD PRINCE"

I laughed and corrected him and said-"THE PRINCE OF THE DEAD , and no one is. Especially not parents."

Jake-"Dashawn has some serious BALLS sticking up for you like that. I wanted to disagree with him , but we all knew its true. It hurted me to hear you agree with him.Gabriella I did you wrong alot of times ,and you suprisingly stayed. Thank you for that , because of your help I actually matured. Your a great leader."

I hugged him and said -"No problem."

I placed the peas in his hand and went into the room with Dashawn.

Dashawn seemed disturbed and stressed.

Dashawn-"Did you F***** him?"

Gabi-"What?"

Dashawn-"Just tell me yes or no. Nevermind I dont want to know.I love you regardless."

Gabi-"Dashawn the only person am F****** is you. He kissed me that night and he tried to have sex , but I didnt let him."

Dashawn is glad and happy. He picked me up and kissed me.

He then changes the subject and asks -"So how are we killing this Prince?"

Gabi-"You cant fight with me."

Dashawn-" I thought we already discussed this. You dont have a choice."

I got irratated and shouted -"You just cant fight."

Dashawn sucked his teeth and went into the bathroom saying-"No is'nt an option."

I went to bed annoyed. I woke up at midnight. I took my sword and tip toed my way out the wooden house.

As am exiting am suddenly noticed