FRIENDS?

It was night, we all was supposently sleeping. Chris came in my room and asked if we could talk, a part of me felt like saying- " My N*** do you not see the time", but when it came to Chris I am truly the only one he can trust.

We went up on the head top of the motel from my room, for a whole 30min we just stared at the stars.

   Chris-"Do you believe in love?"

  Gabi-" I dont know to be honest"

  Chris-" What do you mean"

  Gabi-" Well I thought I had it,but it was'nt as I thought it was"

Chris-"Love is some thing very hard to find in these days, to be honest I dont think  I actually have a thing for Tanaj any more"

Gabi-" Why not, she gives her heart to you and your to blind to see it, yinno  all you males are the same, you only think about your self."

  I came off the head top and went back into my room and hide myself under the sheets,  truthfully all of that really actually came from what Jake did to me, what he did affected how I saw males, females,myself and humanity well whats left of it.  I felt like humans sucked big large hairy balls, that night I made a weird decision to be a tree, it was a very emotional night for me.

  Chris came under the sheets while I was  thinking about trees and he said -" Gabi am in love with you, i know that sounds bad but here me out . Your the only girl i ever met that  pulled me out of my shell, you make me feel like theres still hope for people , being with you makes me happy and you can actually control my anger."

  I left the room and went into a dusty closet were I can be alone, I had to much on my mind, I can not deal with love,leadership neither people at the moment. I felt like I was carrying a load.  It felt like I was in a boxing match with life and I was losing. I started to gain feelings for chris but tanaj is such a good person and she did'nt deserve to be treated how she was treated.

I went back in the room and said"No"

  Chris-"Why gabi, I love you".

  Gabi-" Tanaj doesnt deserve to be treated that way, so no".

  He went out of my room with a disappointed look on his face.

  Early in the morning I heard shouting and cussing, I said to myself-" Not again". As I peeped out the door trying not to get notice by some one so that they might tell me to stop them, I noticed it was Chris and Tanaj , the final words I heard was from chris and he said "were done, I dont want you no more".

"Nigga?" I shouted with out a thought.

Tanaj ran  to the restroom, me being the leader I sent August to check up on Chris and I went and checked up on Tanaj. I saw her crying at the toilet bowl  .

Tanaj-" He said  he met some one else thats better than me, I bet its that whore Kenny"

Gabi-" It cant be Kenny hunny  , Kenny pops her  P**** for anything that walks"

Tanaj -" Who can it be? Do you think its that new girl Charity?"

Gabi-" No"

Tanaj gets up and walks out the room saying "Well am going to find out soon."

I felt like Chris was an idiot, if he loves me so much he should atleast take notice that this would affect me to.