NEW STORM

We finally arrived to a deserted motel that was empty before the Zombie invasion. We drove around the motel to make sure it was clear before we got out the car so that the running wouldnt be necessary.

Chris-" It's clear."

We all went inside of the motel searching for keys to our room.

Jake-"Uhh guys ,turn around."

As we turned around we saw a light skin girl who was pimple free face and a body like a benz, she held up her gun at Jakes head , and asked-" Why?Where?How? When?"

Gabi- "To find a place to crash, were from MW city, we travelled by plane and car and it happened from a hotel down south."

She rested her gun down and pulled out 6 room keys and intriduce us to her boyfriend Jalon the boy with the hardest temper and her big cousin Trent the boy that actually is'nt a A**HOLE.

Trent constantly stared at me the first time he saw.

I had a feeling those looks would have led to something ,but after what Jake did to me I dont even think I want to see nor talk to males at the moment. Her name was Charity, dont think she is all nice cause of her name , she is more like me , dont give a F*** , never gave a F***, never will give a F***.

Chris later came and apologised for what he did to jake

Chris-" I know that violence is'nt one of your favorite things,so am sorry"

Gabi-" Its no issue, he actually deserved that"

Chris-"I mean, I only heard the part when you told him to leave and then he wanted you to lay in the bed, but what actually did happen?"

I told Chris everything ,even that Jake told me what him and kenny did on the plane.

Chris lightskinned face turned red, I tried to stop from killing a person and getting kicked out of the motel ,so I locked him in my room.

He yelled,curse and banged so that the door would open, but 30minutes later I heard silence , I quietly opened the door, as I open it he rushed out , he ran to Jakes room praying to god that he opens the door.

Sadly he does, Jake puts up a good fight, he evens swells chris eye but Chris let out all of his anger on Jake , Jake was badly beaten.

Tanaj stands there and watches everything, Chris tried to get a hug but Tanaj resents him.

I pulled Chris in the bathroom to put some ice from my fridge on his eye.

Gabi-"That just cost more drama yinno".

Chris-" Good , I wish that he would have something else to say."

I rest the ice in his hand and walked away.

Chris-" What I do?"

He runs and put the ice in my hand and says sorry and begged me to continue.

I needed some time to myself ,I felt seriously stressed.