SEARCH PARTY

We kept running until Chris got tired and stopped.

Gabi-" Let's go"

Chris-" I never did track like your sprinting A**"

Gabi-" Can you loose the attitude and just walk"

We started walking . Chris highly noticable frustration kept pooking me in my head saying "Some thing is wrong".

Gabi-" Whats wrong ?"

Chris-"Nothing"

Gabi-"Obviously something is wrong just say it"

Chris-" We would'nt be in this if August was here"

Gabi-" How would he prevent any of this from happening . Your just mad we left him. You did'nt even like him"

( Chris shouts)-" Am mad things are'nt going the way they are"

Gabi-" Am confused , how are things suppose to be going?"

Chris-" I expect me and tanaj to be happier ."

Gabi-" I thought you and tanaj were doing great"

Chris-" No! Were constantly fighting and its frustrating. Its like she does'nt even trust me. I cant even get a kiss from her.

Gabi-" Can you blame her?"

Chris-" What do you mean?"

Gabi-"You cheated on me with her , you basicly loved another girl infront of her. You guys keep on going back and forth , yet she is still with you. I call it being stupid , but she is actually in love".

Chris-" Damn! I am really a selfish boyfriend , yet I have the best girl in the world. You know I still love you right?"

Gabi-" Nigga What?"

Chris-" Not like that"

Gabi-" Oh"

Chris-" I just still care for you"

Gabi-" I still care for you to. Enough Lovey dovey S*** we are waisting time lets go."

We kept moving hoping to find the others . During our droughtful walk we stumbled on a deserted hospital.

Finally everyone was suprisingly here. Trent ran up to me and gave me a hug like it was his last and asked " Are you ok?"

Gabi-" am fine"

Tanaj ran up to Chris and kissed him with relief, her worries were over.

I told everyone to lets take a look inside to make sure everything was secure.

We crept slowly in the Cafeteria . Tanaj notices well drank orange juice and weird flesh. It was obvious some one or some thing resided there.

We then went into the room where all the documents stayed. We all started a random search party and started reading some of the patients information.

As I was reading I notice that this was'nt any hospital, this was a mental hospital.

This was a very different hospital. The owner of this institute was a very sick and twisted man by the name of Perry Thomas.

Perry was a scientist who used the innocent patients as lab rats. He died from one of his best patients. The patient torn him apart and ate every part of his body.

The patient looked very familiar. I then relised the patient was the creature driving the bus. It and it's friends feed on the undead to prevent from starving , but they now saw the living and the living just came in there home.