PEACE NOT BE

We stopped by this wooden house in the middle of no where, as we walked towards the door it slightly opened by it self.

Everyone pulled out a gun and searched the house for any Zombies.

Gabi-"Its clear"

Chris-" Thank you for being such a good leader gabi and letting us know that its clear."

I walked away and ignored him and said-" Ok guys we have the right amount of rooms foreveryone, so go and pick your rooms".

Everyone rushed to find the best room ,not knowing that i already put my stuff in the masters bed room.

Later that day I went in the kitchen and searched for food, the house was packed, the amount of food there was 10x as much as the motel.

I looked in the fridge and got on my knees and asked it " Can you marry me?"

Charity ,Jay and Trent walked into the room noticing me having a deep individual private loving conversation with the food in the fridge.

Charity-"Umm ,are you ok"?

Gabi-" Yes(WIPING TEAR FROM MY FACE WHILE ADMIRING THE FOOD) I am, I just saw the food and its so sexy."

Charity-" You need prayers girl"

Everyone in the room laughed.

I liked hanging out with Jay,Charity and Trent. They were fun regular people that does'nt act ignorant to certain situations, unlike some people.

Us four went in the backyard  and notice the beautiful fruit garden. In the back there was a 9ft tree with two large branches with two swing tires attached to the individual branches.

Charity swong on one and I swong on the other, we was pushed by Jay and Trent.

Being in the outdoors and  not having to worry about if there are zombies nare and hanging with them three made me feel like the old me, the happy me that was filled with joy.

While we was swinging Kenny came and snuck up on Charity from the back and pulled her hair saying - "You thought it was over B**** ?"

Charity stepped in war mode and picked up the nearest thing(A PEAR).

I dont know how she done it ,but she brused Kenny body with that pear until Kenny was knocked out, Jake and Derin came out and started cursing at me for no unnecessary reason and said

Derin-" You thought you had him huh B****,yinno I should have knew that you was never a good friend to me."

Jake-" You can never have this D*** baby girl, this was meant for one person only."

I ran in side hoping that I can get away from all this drama.

Never the less Tanaj and Chris was shouting at each other .

Tanaj-" Why did you break my heart?"

Chris-" Because I love Gabi"

Tanaj looks at me and throws a plate that grazes my face.

Gabi-" I dont want you."

I ran outside and took a walk, I could'nt deal with all of them. I started to have my thought's about leaving.

Trent just so happens to catch me up and says -" Are you ok?"

Gabi-"No, leave me alone"

Trent-" Why are you acting like I did you something, did i?"

Gabi-" Just leave me alone"

I started to run as fast as I can, Trent stops walking and watches me from a distance.

I needed peace, and if a punch can attract peace then I would do what I have to do.