THREE MUSKETEERS

Derin kept giving me the stink eye and kept whispering to the other members.

I overheard her speaking to Rodney and Lizzie saying-"Am going to kick her out of the team."

I never had the thought of me surviving on my own. I just ignored it until the time is right.

Gabi-"We should go up to that church across the street."

Tanaj-"That seems safe."

Rodney-"Yeah it does."

(DERIN LOOKED AT RODNEY IN A DISGUSTED WAY)

Derin-"No we should go in the Airport ."

Gabi-"Why would we go in the Airport if its obviously packed with the undead."

Derin-"We should take this risk and find what we can get in there."

Gabi-"Risk? This is'nt us sneaking out of a house this is our life and why would we go look for stuff if we are traveling by foot."

Lytrell-"I agree."

Trent-"Same"

Tanaj-"Yep she's right."

Derin-"Look am the leader now and you all have to follow me."

Gabi-"Seems like following you will kill us."

Derin-"Well if you dont like it then leave."

Gabi-"No problem."

I walked away from the group.I never expected it to go this far. Am better off on my own anyway.

Tanaj-"Gabriella are you really going to leave us with her."

Gabi-"Its your leader."

Chris-"You cant leave us with her."

Tanaj-"We are coming with you."

Chris and Tanaj run up to me and standed by my side .

Tanaj-"Dashawn are'nt you coming?"

Dashawn-"I have to stick with a pack am sorry."

Gabi-"Nice knowing you."

Dashawn-"Gabi just come with us."

Derin-"No this is to much talking. Time to leave."

Me Tanaj and Chris Ran to the church and went inside.

Chris-"In here is empty."

Gabi-"Lets go upstairs to see if we're alone."

We slowly crept upstairs and stumbled on an old priest crying and praying.

He saw us and pleeded in Italian.

Gabi-"Sir do you speak english?"

Javonni-"Yes I do. "

Gabi-"Hi am Gabriella , this is Chris and Tanaj. Are you ok?"

Javonni-"No everyone is dead. The Prince of the Dead will rise on the BLOOD MOON. His Demons walked the earth in many different shapes and sizes.They have come to feast on the souls of the living."

Chris-"Gabi this dude is crazy."

I shushed Chris and asked the priest-"Who is the Prince of the Dead?"

Javonni-"JUDASIZUS."

Gabi-"Whats that in english?"

Javonni-"Charlie. You must say the name 3times to summon him but he only will reside in the younge and follish"

My mind brought me back to the night when it happened. Brandon was the first of the Undead , but he did'nt turn into a zombie , Charlie was just in him.

Tears ran down my eyes . I thought it was just an infection, but it was the Supernatural.

Javonni looked at me and says-"You know something."

Gabi-"My friend Brandon brought him into this world."

Javonni-"You must kill the prince"

Gabi-"How do you kill a Supernatural undead prince."

Javonni-"Death by the brave and fearless can kill any evil."

Tanaj-"Am getting creeped out now."

Javonni-"But be warned you will be approached by his deamons that are from the North ,East ,West and South."

Javonnie pulled out s huge dusty book containing some of the deamons.

Javonni-"This is the beast of the hidden snow. He lives deep in the cold so that he can never be seened. He lets out a mighty roar when approaching his meal."

I looked at the picture of the beast closely and relised that its the snow man.

Javonni turns the page and says-"These are the children of hunger.They usually eat animal meat ,but human meat is there goal and they will do any thing to get it."

Chris face is in shock.

Chris-"We all ready encoutered those."

Javonni-"Then the prince already knows your here and what your going to do. He now wants to eat you leader's soul as a sign of victory."

Tanaj-"I think its time for us to leave."

Gabi-"Your right this is making me feel uncomfortable. Javonni would you like to come with us?"

Javonni-"No you must kill the prince or else the earth will become Hell's playground. You must go to the beginning of where it happened. He will be there."

Chris-"Ok I've had enough you crazy old man."

Chris pulls me and tanaj hand and carried us downstairs.

Javonni followed and shouted-" you must kill the prince before its to late. THE BLOOD MOON will be next month on the fifth."

I notice that the fifth of may was on my Birthday. I was creeped out and confused.

As we were running down stairs a huge thick Zombie jumped on Javonni and beheaded him and smiled at us then throwed the head in Tanaj's hand.

We screamed and ran outside and met the other guys running from zombies in our direction. Sadly we had to join them.

My head hurts. To much stuff is going on at the moment. I need a break.