IS IT FINISH?

We then saw noticed a flashlight on the floor.

I quickly picked it and turned it on.

Zombies everywhere , they noticed us by the flashlight.

There just staring at us waiting for our first move.

I whispered -"Am going to throw the flash light to the left. When the thrown flash catches the zombies attention , everyone run right."

My plan was understood , I throwed the flash light to my far left and we all went running right.

We kept running right until we then noticed four huge goated headed men running our way.

Gabi-"Guys get ready to fight."

We all got in defence mood.

We are all fighting, It seemed that theese goat heads was'nt trying to kill us. They seemed like they were trying to bring us some where.

Me and Dashawn were putting up a great fight , but Nikki and August were'nt. We tried to save them , but the men sneaked us and throwed us on there shoulders and started moving.

While we were comfortably waisting time on there crusty shoulders we started to noticed golden torches that were lit, men with black capes seaded along the torches.

The goat headed men then throwed us down on the ground.

My face is facing the ground.

I started to lift my head slowly ,in terror of what to expect.

There he was sitting on the black ironed throwned.

My face is in shock, I cant believe what am looking at.

Gabi-"Brandon is that you?"

He got up and lifted me to my feet.

THE PRINCE-" My name is JUDASIZUS , first of my name. Am the son of the dark lord that was defeated in battle of THEGREAT ONE. Brandon is gone , his soal lays in the peasants cage. (HE BOWS AND KISSES MY HAND) My queen we will rule earth in terror and destroy it with an Iron fist."

This prince had blood red eyes and wrinckly skin and a black crown.

Dashawn got furious , he picked his sword and ran toward THE PRINCE and lunged his sword into his stomach. THE PRINCE then started to laugh, the prince pulled out the sword and his eye turned black. He started to form into this monstrous humongous creature. His whole lower body turned into a slithering , spikey tale. His head divided into three scaley snake heads. There teeth were as sharp as a sword and his arms turnt into pitch black wings .

He slithered his way towards Dashawn. Dashawn showed no fair and was ready for war.

I quickly jumped infront of Dashawn and said-"Wait if you kill him you kill me."

Dashawn-"Gabriella move ."

THE PRINCE voice sounded like the screams of the innocent dieing.

THE PRINCE turnt back into his human formation.

THE PRINCE-"Ok, I see that you want your worthless friends to stay alive,but I will feast upon them, and the other ones to."
He pointed to the deep dark tunnel. I then noticed deformed men hold the rest of the team that we left above the upperground.

Tanaj started to cry-"Gabi please help us."

I got down on my knees to THE PRINCE and begged him to keep my friends alive.

Gabi-"Please dont do this. I will do what ever you want. Just please let my friends go."

Dashawn-"Gabi dont do this."