JAIL BREAK PT2 ( CARLOS AND JAKE PRESPECTIVE)

Me and carlos was going to become a candle lit dinner. There obviously not use to human flesh, there were preparing a great big feast.

They locked us in a rusty old cage in the kitchen corner. It was only me , carlos and there mutated chef.

We had a possible chance to escape, if we move fast enough. The plan was that Carlos would kick open the cage and I would tackle it and kill it.

Carlos gave the cage a hulk kick, it was open I moved quickly and tackle it into the pots and bashed its head open with the nearest pot.

We was set free , it was our chance to go.

Carlos-" Am getting kenny"

Jake-" No! She is dead"

Carlos- "Dont say S*** like that"

Jake-" Carlos you saw her die"

Carlos-" Am getting my girl"

Carlos walks away with a skillet as a weapon. I followed him to make sure he stays alive.

As we were creeping and doing a great job at not being noticed we stumbled on kenny drenched in her unborn child's blood. Those sick bastards removed the child by hand in her stomach. She was knocked out and ineed of rest.

Carlos rushes to kenny. He notices she is loosing alot of blood so he took off his shirt and rapped it around her stomach and started carrying her.

We heard large pounding foot steps come toward us . We all hid behind a worn out desk. When that tall masked beast notice kenny was missing, All hell brook loose.

It ran into the kitchen searching for me and Carlos and only found his No Brainer friend on the floor.

Me and carlos made a quick run into the document room and up in the airvent. We crawl and crawl until we stumbled into them.