TEARS FROM THE QUEEN

As soon as I relise what we just got ourselves into I let the group know that we have to leave now.

Gabi-" Guys we have to leave now)

Derin-" Why?"

Gabi-" No time for explaning"

Jake-" Gabi we know you had a long day. You should get some rest"

Gabi-" Listen to me A****** if you knew what i know you would be running now lets go"

(The vehicles pulled up to the hospital)

Kenny-" What was that?"

Gabi-" OH S***"

Tanaj-" Gabi whats going on?"

Gabi -" We just entered there home"

Trent-" Who's home?"

Gabi-" Those canabalistic bastards that tried to kill us"

Chris-" OH S***"

Carlos-" We have to leave now "

(Foot steps crept towards the documents room)

Charity-" You guys here that?"

Gabi-" Everybody shut up and hide"

Trent-" Where? In here is to small"

Gabi -" Everyone up the airvent . Now!"

We all climbed up the airvent as fast as we could,but kenny was'nt fast enough.

Kenny was the last to climb the airvent ,but as soon as carlos reach out his hand to help her up The Creature jammed a knife in her stomach. The baby was dead and we all was noticed.

As soon as It notices us it let out screaching scream to alarm its friend that fresh meat was in the building.

We crawled throw the vent as fast as we can . I noticed a bright light that led out to the outdoors. We crept our way out and started running.

During our sprinting run Carlos stopped and stared at the hospital.

Jake-" Carlos what are you doing? Lets go."

Carlos -" Kenny is still alive and am not leaving with out her"

Jake ran to Carlos to get him from going back ,but it was to late. The creatures caught up to them and captured. We still got away , but we had to get our friends back.