SMILEY

I walked in and saw Tanaj and Derin talking about Eli.

Derin-"Eli is a really happy baby. He's constantly smiling and he gets fed everytime he is hungry ."

Gabi-"Hey what are we talking about?"

Tanaj-"Well it turns out that the vomiting was'nt really random at all, Am pregnant"

My heart dropped. How could I not see that she's pregnant. Why is every one getting pregnant in Zombie Land. I am the leader,
but the one thing I cant stop is parent hood ,but am still happy for her and I beleive that she is going to make a great mother.

Gabi-"Yae am so happy for you."

Kenny and Carlos came in the Taco bell zipping up their pants asking-"Whats going on?"

Jake starts to gaze at Carlos.

Tanaj-"Am preggo."

Kenny-"Really you can get pregnant?"

Carlos shakes chris hand and says -"Congrats bro."

Chris-" Thanks dude."

Kenny walks up to Tanaj and hugs her and says-"Good luck pregnancy sucks."

Derin-"Yes it does. Kicking, vomiting and giving birth is like your pushing out a universe.Yet its all worth it."

I looked at the beautiful child Eli sleeping in his little stroller. He's a beautiful kid with two great loving parents.

Kenny-"I cant wait to have another one. Well that might not be to long from here. I might be pregnant also since me and Carlos took a shot at a next one, but I need a test."

Tanaj-"Omg we could be pregnant together"

Kenny-"No thank you and I just really dont want this one to die by a mental patient that eats flesh or to die at all."

Gabi-"It will not die I promise you that. Am so happy for you guys."

Derin-"Gabriella when are you having one?"

Gabi-"No time soon. Am the leader and I dont need extra weight on my hands."

Derin-"Our kids are no trouble at all."

Gabi-"Um I never your kids are any trouble am just saying as a leader I dont need that kind of responsibilitie on me."

Derin-"What ever forget it."

Derin is showing me some bad attitude for no appearant reason.

I honestly dont care about it because she is suppose to my "MY BEST FRIEND" and hardly even talks to me.

I brushed it off my shoulders like nothing happened.

I started to notice Fred and Jaarona getting closer and closer and August does'nt really feel bad watching them .

August walks up to me and says-"Can we talk for a moment?"

Gabi-"Sure lets go some where private."

We walked down the hall and August started talking.

August-"Am sorry for making a move on you that night . It was stupid and ridiculous to ever think me and would do it."

Gabi-"Its cool lets just put that in the past and act like nothing happened."

August-"Cool do you notice how close Fred and Jaarona are being?"