LEADER

We are swaeting bricks. We're training with out any complaints after what happened earlier today.

GRANDMAH ETTE-"I notice you all are working as hard as you can physically, but you must prepare mentally also. When you arrive in the presence of the Unliving you must take note of your surroundings are you will surely get killed before even entering the gate".

Dashawn raises his hand and ask-"Where will this whole battle BS be?"

GRANDMAH ETTA-"Gabriella will know when the time is right."

I formed a confused face and ask-"I will?"

GRANDMAH ETTA-"You will."

Derin got randomly frustrated and said-"Ok I've had enough."

Derin ran inside to check up on her kid and Jake tried to follow her , but GRANDMAH ETTA stopped him and pointed at me and said-"Gabriella go check on her."

I dont understand why she would send me , but I went anyway.

I went into the living to Derin crying and staring at her sleeping baby.

Gabi-"Whats wrong?"

Derin-"Gabi am sorry , but I cant do this. I cant fight with you.All of the preparing BULL S*** is too much to take in. Gabriella I have a kid to live for and so does Jake. Am sorry , I cant."

Gabi-"I understand perfectly.I personally dont want anyone to fight by my side. Am fighting alone ."

I rushed back outside and said-"Ok everyone I have an announcement."

(EVERYONE FACES GRABRIELLA)

Gabi-"You guys are not fighting with me."

GRANDMAH ETTA-"Child dont be foolish. They all are fighting with out with out your consent."

Gabi-"GRANDMAH ETTA with all do respect. This is my Team and I would appreciate if you would tune it down while am speaking. Thanks."

GRANDMAH ETTA turned mute.

Gabi-"You guys dont need to fight by my side. I wont allow it. You all have live's and theres no need to risk it."

Dashawn-"Am not letting you do this on your own."

Gabi-"Its not your decision Shawn. Its mines."

Lytrell-"Can we atleast help in anyway?"

Gabi-"No.You guys will stay here where its safe."

Lizzie-"If you die can we kick Lytrell out of the team?"

Lytrell-"Keep trying me HOE. I will soon snap you like a twig."

Lizzie-"Please do."

Lytrell rushed over to lizzie and jump kicked her in her mouth.

Eric rushes to Lytrell and says-"Leave her alone."

Lytrell-"Are what?"

Eric saw Lytrell differently. He didnt see his friend he saw some one with a cold heart and slack hidden feelings.