ON THE MOVE PT5

We're still heading right. My head is aching. I feel like everything is going wrong , and I cant fix it in such short notice. The blood moon is basicly around the corner.

Dashawn notices my stress and holds my hand saying-"Everything will be alright and I promise you that we all will be safe and unharmed."

I got annoyed and said-"Dashawn we are going up against a supernatural force that is not to be F***** with , and I am basicly bringing my team to there deaths, not to mention that some of them has children and to add on to that this PRINCE wants me to be his FUCKING carrier of a evil demonic child."

Tears ran down my eyes , Dashawn held me closely and said-"No one is dieing ,and no one is putting there UNHOLY seed in you. Only seed your taking is mines , and if me and this PRINCE must fight to the death for you, then bring it on."

Dashawn is my rock , he keeps me going even though I cant go anymore. He comforted and encouraged me to keep going.

Trent has'nt spoken since Rodney revealed the news to him.

Rodney-"Can you say something please? Are you really that mad , that am pregnant with your child?"

Trent-"Am mad because we are basicly walking into our death with our child."

Rodney-"We are'nt going to die. Gabi gats this."

Trent-"How do you know that?"

Rodney-"I dont , but I refuse to keep that thought of my child dieing."

Rodney started to cry.

Trent helded her and said-"Your right , we dont know whats going to happen , but if we do get out of this we can be the perfect family with the perfect kid."

Trent wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her and kept moving with hope.

Chris seemed quite distant from Tanaj and Tanaj noticed it.

Tanaj pulls Chris aside and says-"Whats wrong with you? This could be our last day together and your being distant."

Chris-"Am sorry , I was just wondering whats the purpose of having this baby."

Tanaj-"Umm so that we can have a family."

Chris-"Tanaj the baby is a bastard child , and we're basicly going to die anyway."

Tanaj-"Did you just called our child a bastard?"

Chris-"Yes thats what it is."

Tanaj-"Did you just called our child an it?"

Chris started to shout-"Thats what it is . What the F*** do you want me to call it ? Unworthy?"

Tanaj-"What the F*** is wrong with you? You just called our child a bastard, it and unworthy.You are a farther , you should be caring and loving .If your not willing to be with me, thats fine , and if your not willing to be with this child , thats also fine. A child should'nt be a farther anyway."

Tanaj walked away with only the care for her child.

As we were walking Nikki accidently falls into a huge  unnoticable underground hole and August jumped in to save her.

I went towards the hole and shouted -"You guys ok?"

Nikki-"Gabi come in here quick. You might want to see this."

From my clumsy standing I accidently fell in the hole and Dashawn jumped in with me.

As I was in the hole I shouted to everyone to-"Stay up there ."

Kenny-"No problem."

My heart then started to beat fast. I then noticed that , this was'nt any ordinary hole.This hole had a huge black gate inside it .

August-"What kind hole has a gate in it?"

Gabi-"This is'nt a hole , this is the entrance to the home of the PRINCE OF THE DEAD .

Nikki-"Oh S*** "

Dashawn noticed three swords and handed one to Nikki and August saying-"Its for protection."

The gates slowly opened by its self. It was dark , but we was able to see in there.

We quietly tip toed our way deeper in the gates , then suddenly we started to smell rotten flesh.

The sound of multiple footsteps became louder and louder.