TRUST

We tried our best to get out the trailor ,but the lock was to hard to break throw.

The trailor stopped moving, charity said " ok I have a plan, as soon as they open the door lets just start attacking. Do everyone have there gun,cause i dont"

No one had there gun ,but chris found this one shut gun that was under the seat.

We turned off the trailor lights and we all hid in the drivers area.

The lock was tooken off and the door slowly opened ,the two last crazies that remained . Chris shot the smallest one in its head 3x. He had 2 left. He tried to shot the largest one in its heart but the metal plate that was on his chest blocked it. The largest tried and go for tanaj head, chris gets up and shoots him in his head. He holds tanaj and kisses her on her cheeck and says" are you ok"?

Tanaj-"yeah am fine"

Chris-"are you sure, i would'nt let anything happen to you"

tanaj went to kiss him on his cheeck but they ended up on the lips, i saw it on his face that he enjoyed it, probally why he did'nt stoped it.

The rest just stared at me, i got and said"umm, ok lets get moving".

Jake unhooks the trailor and we got on the road again. For the rest of the night,chris spends his time with his hand over tanaj shoulder, he claims he is keeping her comfortable.

I felt like I knew were this was headed, they started smiling and giggling at each other and chris constantly gave her a kiss on the cheeck. Tanaj starts to lick behind his ears and then carried him into the bathroom.

I stayed by myself the rest of the night, to much stuff was happening, i've been attacked twice ,my boyfriend basicly cheated on me infront of my face and didnt get to finish eat my food.