ONE LOVE

As we were in the vehical driving , kenny ask's " can we stop to the beach"?

Tanaj gave kenny the 'ARE YOU STUPID LOOK AND SAYS' " umm, you do know that there's zombies near , right?"

Kenny-" yeah, soo"?

Carlos-" baby, i dont think thats a good idea"

Kenny-" why not"?

Carlos-" because your pregnant and..."( KENNY INTERUPTS AND SAYS)

"Are you saying am fat"?

Carlos -"no, am just saying maybe you should'nt"

Kenny started to cry.

Gabi-" Hormones, definately hormones"

Kenny-" hormones?, really now am a drug addict".

Gabi-" what? That does'nt even make sense"

Kenny ran into the bathroom crying

Carlos wiped his face and groaned in stress as he gets closer to the bathroom door.

Kenny heard him groan and saw it as a disrespect , she opens the door and confronts him.

Kenny-" did you just groaned?"

Carlos-" uhhg, whats the issue now?"

Kenny-" are you tired of me?"

Carlos-" yes ,am actually am."

Kenny-" ok". Kenny went back to her seat and folded her arms and kept quiet for the rest of the ride.

Carlos-" finally some peace, thank you".

Later on during the drive jay notices a fenced house. It was very noticable and i did'nt think it was such a good idea to stay there, but the house hold had a year supply of food , enough rooms and everyone wanted to get out of the snugged trailor .

As every one got settled in I decided to cook dinner, as i was cooking dinner carlos decides to go check up on kenny, since he finally noticed that she was stuck in her room. As he went inside there he noticed her rubbing her stomach talking to there unborn child.

Carlos-"hey , you ok?"

Kenny-" yes"

Carlos-"ok,um gabi is cooking"

Kenny-" ok"

Carlos throws him self in the bed rolling his eyes saying" whats the problem now "

Kenny-" please get out"

Carlos-" look, am trying to help you. The least you can do is be thankful"

Kenny -" you are so not ready to be a farther"

Carlos got hurt at the fact that kenny would actually say that.

Carlos-" why would you say that "

Kenny -" cause your acting like the kid isnt yours, and like am begging you to help me out. Your always complaining when iget a little emotional, and thats really unfair to me and my kid. I dont even want your help anymore. I just think that i would be better on my own for the nine months".

Carlos-" am sorry that am not putting as much effort or acting the way I should , its just that the whole being a soon to be farther in zombie land with my pregnant girlfriend is a little unreal to me, am gonna sharpen up myself babe, i promise".

Kenny -"thank you".

They both kissed and put the bad ways in the past .

Carlos and kenny are truly the one of a kind love.