ON THE MOVE PT2

We are still on the move. August kept trying to get Nikki's attention , but she just kept ignoring him.

Dashawn shouted -"Guys take a break."

He aggresively walked up to me and pulled me far enough where the others cant hear.

Gabi-"WHAT THE F*** are you doing? We need to keep moving."

Dashawn-" Your not fighting with out me."

I sucked my teeth and rolled me eyes and walked away saying-"I dont have time for this."

He aggressively pulled me near him and steared me deep into my eyes and says-"Who the HELL do you think you are? If you think for a slight second that am letting you do this on your own ,your quite mistaken. I love you too much to let you experience this by yourself. If you die ,I die. We're one and we are in this together. Those A**HOLES dont have to be in this. Its just me and you baby and a life with out you is a life not worth living. I rather die with you than to see you die."

Tears flowed down my eyes like a power waterfall.

Gabi-"I cant let you do that. I love you to much for that."

Dashawn-"What makes you feel like you have a choice? You might be the leader of that team, but its just me and you now , and am the man of this relationship and you are not fighting alone."

I hugged him and kissed him . His opened love melted my heart. I dont know what to do. I cant let Dashawn fight with me , but I obviously I cant stop him.

I ignored the head aching thought of Dashawn getting killed and told the crew to -"Keep moving."

We are still moving. August kept trying to get Nikki's attention until finally she spilled out her feelings to him.

Nikki-"Your an A**HOLE ."

August-"What did I do?"

Nikki-"Gabi told me what you said to her. I got you chance at a friendship with Gabi and you decide to treat her like that? How could you?"

August anger bubbled up. He ran toward me and said-"You petty B****. Just because I told you off , you wanna tell Nikki and make me seem like the bad guy."

Dashawn's head tilted slightly to the right facing August and asked-"What did you just call her?"

August-"Dashawn keep your nosey A** out of this. This does'nt concern you."

Dashawn jumped on August and continuingly punched him in the face. There both rolling and punching each other on the floor. Me and Nikki ended up breaking up the fight.

August-"Gabriella you petty CUNT . I actually thought that you would'nt stoop that low. You disgust me."

Gabi-"You were'nt saying that in the airport though."

Everyone 's head turns to me and shouts-"What?"

August-"Your a F****** B****."

I got sick of the disrespect from August and everybody else. I pulled up my sword to August neck and said-"Repeat what you said."

Nikki shouts from the background-"Gabi dont."

Tanaj and Derin are gasping.

Everyone including August are silent.

My slightest move on his neck determined if he would live are not.

I removed my sword and shouted-"Everyone keep moving now."

Am frustrated ,annoyed ,worried, sad and confused at the same time. Is this how bipolar people feel?

Dashawn , Nikki ,Jake and Tanaj tried checking on me , but I just kept moving .