PRESSURE

Its morning and my hair is every where.

I got up out of bed next to Dashawn and cleaned my self up,but it seems my hair wants to be a rebel and become an afro.

I head down stairs to GRANDMAH ETTA eating cereal.

Gabi-"Hey GRANDMAH ETTA."

GRANDMAH ETTA-"Hey child would you like some cereal?"

Gabi-"No thankyou. Do we have practice today?"

GRANDMAH ETTA-"Yes we do baby . You should eat up before you practice."

Gabi-"I will , but I have a question."

GRANDMAH ETTA-"What is it child?"

Gabi-"Before we came here me and my friends stumbled on a HELL HOUND and it said to me "You will be his carrier" .What did it mean carrier?"

GRANDMAH ETTA eyes opened in widely in fair.

GRANDMAH ETTA-"The Hound is a messenger of the Demonic. It simply means that he did'nt came here to feast on souls. He came here to have a son. A son that will rule the earth and keep evil occupied with destruction.He wants you to carry his seed."

Gabi-"Then I'll cut his D*** off."

GRANDMAH ETTA -"Its not that easy. He will make you carry his seed.Even if he have to kill the ones you love."

My heart rate raised. I cant let my friends fight with me, and I cant let them know that they cant.They wont allow it.

I got a big bowl and poured all of the lucky charms into it and splashed it with milk. I needed comfort food to eeze the stress.

While I was chewing my issues a crow crashed into the window. The clouds turned dark and the winds turned aggressive. A pile of crows swirled around each other fast and pale skin man with knives for fingers in a black coat was walking near and near to the front door.

GRANDMAH ETTA-"Go hide now and make sure everyone is safe ."

I rushed up stairs for my sword and woke up Dashawn and every one else and dragged them down to the basement .

Lytrell-"Its to early in the morning for this."

Lizzi-"Shut up HOOD RAT."

Lytrell-"Try me B****. I'll beat you again."

Eric-"Both of you shut up."

Lytrell-"Dont tell me to shut up yo SMALL D*** A**."

Lizzie-"Aint nothing small about that hunny."

Gabi-"All of you SHUT THE F*** UP. You guys stay here am going to check if its clear."

Dashawn-"No your not.Stay here with us where its safe."

Gabi-"I have to see if she's alright."

I stepped out and am in battle mood. Am tip toeing and staying aware of my enviorment.

I then came to the hallway corner and saw GRANDMAH ETTA being thrown every where with blade in her hand. She's putting up a good fight , but not good enough.

The pale man kept asking her-"Where is she?"

GRANDMAH ETTA-"You'll never find her."

I crept up behind him and stabbed him the back and twisting the sword inside of him.

He died and turned into black dust that blew out of the window.

The crows left and the sunshine was back.

GRANDMAH ETTA-"He's sending them after you."

Gabi-"We'll keep fighting."

GRANDMAH ETTA-"We must keep training. The blood moon is near."

I went to the others and let them know that its clear.

As there exiting the room Nikki pulled me into the room and says-"Am breaking up with August."

Gabi-"Ok "

Nikki-"Are'nt you going to ask why?"

Gabi-"No I think the answer to that question will only annoye me."

Nikki-"Am breaking up with him because Its not worth loosing a friend like you.I understand its uncomfortable for you and am sorry."

Gabi-"Dont apologise. You did nothing wrong. If your happy am happy. Yes I refuse to speak to August, but your still my Friend and I think you should stay with him."

Nikki hugged me and said-"I love you your the best."

Gabi-"I love you to."

We went back in the livingroom.

I feel stressed.Theres alot of pressure on my back right now and I could really use some one to talk to.