SOLVED

Later that day me and chris was snuggled up in the bed together watching a a scary movie. I felt relaxed in his arms, but yet every minute trent would cross my mind,and I knew if chris would ever found out bout trent he would kill him.

Tanaj came stomping her foot down on the floor and knocking on the door asking for me, chris said" do you want me to make her leave", "no, i gat this" i said with a face of confidence.

I went and answered the door ,she asked if we can talk, i said yes.

Tanaj-" hey i just wanted to say am sorry for what happened ,and the way i treated, i just thought you were dating chris while i still had him, i just really wanted my friend back, do you forgive me"?

I am the type of person who believed in peace, but i knew i had to tell her about me and chris.

Gabi-" i just wanted you to know that me and chris started dating lastnight, but if you have a problem with it I can break with him"

Tanaj was suprised,but she handled it well and mature.

Tanaj-" i just thank you for being real with me and telling me the truth"

Gabi-"any time you need something ,am just a knock away"

Tanaj-"thanks, now go in there and get yo man, by the way he likes it when you lick behind his ear"

We both laughed(even though i thought it was a little gross). We both went back in our rooms and enjoyed our peaceful time.

Later that day as I was laying with chris, derin comes at my door and ask if we can talk also. Even though derin was a former bestfriend and I really did'nt even liked her, as the leader i took noticed and listen to what she has to say.

Derin-"hey umm, am sorry for what i've did to you in the past but it was all jake, he munipulated me into saying and doing his dirty work, he is'nt the old jake, he has become evil, he even planned on killing you and chris, i think he is on the pill again".

Earlier in life before the zombie tragedy jake was a jock, he was one of the popular kids in the school and his grades raised the roof,but he started to take an illegal pill that would make him strong ,and that was made in a drug factory yet never recomended by an doctor, it would be on the shelf in the pharmacy but yet it is only for serious illness,that jake never had. When we found out that he was taking them we gave him the only thing that can cure him wich was ceresea tea.

As soon as i found out jake was taking the pills again , i went the room and told chris to put on some clothes and help us get jake to drink the tea.

Luckly the back yard had a some small ceresea leafs that could do the trick.

We walked jakes room and saw his face sucked in, his muscles and chest was flabby abd his eyes was red, it was like he was infected.

We hurried and make the tea, as soon as jake noticed the familiar scent he stood up and tried to run ,but chris holds him down. Derin opens his mouth as wide as she can and i poured the tea in his mouth ,the bitter taste of the tea made him throw up ,but we still got it in his system. We allowed to rest for a while.

Me derin started to talk again, I told her everything what happened during the time when our friendship was on pause.

Derin-" dont you think you should let tanaj have chris and you take trent, i mean tanaj did kinda have him first".

As derin told me this I started to feel bad, i started to wonder if I was making the right decision. I pictured tanaj lonely and her watching me and chris so happy i felt horrible.

Chris comes and interrupt our conversation and says "babe you ready to go"

Derin-"slow your role sir, me and my best friend are having a private conversation"

Chris-"sorry but we was kinda having a chill day"

Derin-" its cool i gatta go check on my half dead boyfriend anyways, by guys".

We went back in the room ,chris locked the door ,got butt naked again and played the movie back to what we was watching.

I thought it was only right,yet dumb to tell chris what trent did this morning. If i wanted to have a fair and faithful relationship i had to tell him, so i did.
He didnt say anything, he stared at me ,put his clothes back on and went to trents room.

He knocked on the door, and as trent opened it,chris hugged him and said" your no compition". Then walked back to his room feeling like a boss.

My mouth dropped in shock, i felt horrible for trent, but trent plays it off and laughs and says" thats your boyfriend'?

Gabi-" um yes, and I wanted to tell you but , I didnt get the chance ti, am sorry"

Trent-" its nit an issue at all, i hope you to have an grwat relationship".

He closes the door and I walked back to my room, i dont understand how some one can be so sweet as trent.
I wish more can be like him.