ONE TOUCH

The foot steps kept getting more louder and more near.

I whispered-" Does anyone have something we can use as a weapon?"

August-" I have my trusty pocket knife"

August useless pocket knife was no use. It kept getting closer and closer until finally it kicked opened the door and let out a mighty roar.

This creature was indescribable. It seemed to be a deformed zombie. This was a four headed beast with teeth sharp as sword and tall like a tree and hungry like a predator, it had horrible eye sight , but its hearing was perfect.

As we stood there in the dark hoping where not noticed it came stomping down the stairs.

Its face to face with me. It kept turning its head to get a look at me , but luckly the lights were off. It then sniffed me.

Dashawn started to move to his left toward the lamp. He carefully picked up the lamp and started to creep toward the beast. He then smashed it in its face and shouted -" Run."

We swerved around the beast and rushed up stairs headed for the door.

We finally got outside and quickly crept our way throw the zombies.

August slow thinking then relised that he has a working vehical and he left the keys inside the place.

August-" OH S***. I left my car keys in the house"

Derin-" WHAT THE F***"

Jaarona-" You humans are idiots."

The roaring glassed face beast ran out and roared. He then pointed at us in the back.

The zombies started chasing us. We kept running like there was No tomorrow.

The running was tiring so I quickly thought of a plan.

As I was running/brainstorming. We stumbled on PETALS WATERFALL JUMP .

The name gave a great suicidal plan.

I shouted-" Guys lets go to the waterfall and jump."

Tanaj-" This isnt a great time for a swim"

Gabi-" No! We have to jump to loose the zombies."

Fred-" Am all in for that"

Fred started sprinting towards the water fall and we followed. We all jumped into the waterfall and we were washed down to land.

Where wet ,but we all lost the zombies. We were washed to a fruit fall woods by the name of MASSACRE POINT. It had an unusual name,but we paid no mind to it.

August-" Well guys welcome to MASSACRE POINT "

Lytrell-" I am to tired for this S***"

Eric-" Yeah ! We should sleep over night."

We all slept over night under a huge tree . Dashawn slept next to me and hold me and kissed me . It went to far in the basement with us both. I refuse to be hurt again by anybody. Yet his touch felt so right.