TIME GONE

I went back in my room to think, I felt like giving up, I honestly couldnt be a leader at that moment.

Jake came in my room  and tried to kiss me , and said -"I am sorry."

I told him to leave .

   Jake-"Am sorry but Derin will allways be my main , there still can be some space for you though, your bed seem comfy , lets lay down."

  Chris over heard  the conversation  , he came in and he punched Jake in his face.

I was suprised at what he did

Chris-" You piece of S***  ."

Jake walked out of my room and went in Tanaj room and told her what happened with Chris and kenny.

All hell brooke loose, Tanaj put on comfortable clothes and rubbed her skin with greese and went in Kenny's room .

Tanaj tried to kill kenny , luckly  August was there to stop.

Chris came in the room and tried to stop Tanaj ,yet Tanaj started to fight Chris  also.

Chris was in shock , he throwed Tanaj on the bed and held her down and said- "What the F*** is wrong with you?"

    Tanaj-" you cheated on me with that whore."

  Kenny-" who you calling whore B****."

   There was a loud noise comimg from the outside it was like a army of warriors ready to attacked . We looked out side and saw that it was thousands of Zombies  coming to the hotel from all of the noise that was going on.

We all ran out side and into the van , I went in the drivers seat to try  and find a decent place to reside. The van was quiet and there was some wounds in need of healing