A NEW START

The fight was hected. Me and tanaj ended up breaking up the fight since the rest is sitting down watching and enjoying there food.

Trent screams -" thats the shit what you like, a little boy who can slap the F*** out"

Chris tries to run out of the hold I had him in .

They finally calmed there self down. Trent came in my room.

Trent-" is that what you like "

Gabi-" no, you need to apologise to tanaj"

Trent-" i know, i was just not thinking right. Can you please give me one more chance please"

Gabi-" you really hurt me"

Trent-" i know, i am really sorry can you please forgive me"?

Gabi-" yes"

Trent-" for real"?

Gabi-" yes"

His eyes opened wide and a smile of joy appeared on his face. He lift me up and throwed me on the bed. He kissed me and we spend the rest of the night just talking.

Early in the morning trent woke up before me and made me a personal breakfast and eggs and bacon for everyone else.

Tasting trents food made me fall inlove with him immediately.

He just kept staring at me.

Gabi-" what you looking at, I gat bacon in my teeth again"

Trent-" no your just so beautiful"

Gabi-" aww, thank you".

We spend tge rest of the day in bed just relaxing and watchinh movies.

Most people would call me a fool for accepting trent apology, but it was worth it because i finally had some one that did'nt act like a vagina.