SNOW MAN

We landed safely . It was very quiet , a little to quiet. The silence growed great suspicion unto us.

I told the guys -" I have to run to the restroom . I will be back soon." I didnt have to use the restroom. I just splashed some water in my face. I felt like my mind was playing tricks on me ,like the little bloody blue eyed girl holding a teddybear in the corner smiling at me. I then remembered the childs bag.

I slowly tiptoed my way out of the rest room while she was staring and smiling at me.

I walked up to everyone.

Gabi-"We need to leave now"

Carlos-" And go where?"

Gabi-" I dont know ,but its time to leave."

Dashawn-" Babe whats wrong?"

Gabi-" Theres a demonic looking child in the restroom."

Dashawn chuckled and said-" Demonic? Babe you need some rest."

Gabi-" We need to leave now."

Dashawn-" Would it make you feel better if I checked it out for you?"

I stared at him to see if he was serious.

Gabi-" No. I do not. Thats basicly doing the opposite of leaving."

Dashawn kissed my cheek and said-" Stay here. I will be right back."

Gabi-" Why would you go toward the reason of why we need to leave."

He carefully opened the restroom door and said -" Babe you need some rest. Theres no one here."

I rushed to the rest room and rubbed my eyes and said-" WHAT THE F***"

Dashawn-" You need to take a break."

Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. That still doesnt explain the childs bag.

Gabi-" I know what I saw."

I slightly turned my head to Derin holding Eli and I saw the little girl standing behind her smiling.

Derin-"What are you looking at?"

Gabi-"Derin walk forward to me."

She walked forward to me and the child was noticable.

Gabi-" Yall see it to right?"

Lytrell-" Yep I do"

The child opened her mouth and let out an alerting screech.

Jake sneaks behind her and bashes her head with a first class glass cup then says-" No one messes with my Mama and Cub"

Lytrell-" That was super loud"

Kenny-" NO S*** SHERLOCK"

Lytrell-" What was that B****? I hope you did'nt forget our unfinished business in the cafeteria. By the way I did enjoy that little conversation you and Gabi had about me."

Kenny-" You Snooped our convo?"

Lytrell-" Sure did. What you gonna do about it?"

Carlos-" Eric handle your girl."

Eric-" Je-sus what was that? Dont get you A** beat ."

Carlos takes off his shirt and walks to Eric.

I shouted-" Hey we dont have time for this."

August-" Gabs right. So all yall loving couples please take notice that where in zombie land."(AUGUST STARES AT FRED)

Fred-" Whats that suppose to mean?"

August-" It means stay away from my girl "

Fred-" Not my fault your not doing your job.She loves the taste of light chocolate. She even said I poked the baby"

August gets mad and started fighting Fred. Carlos and Eric then started fighting which led to Lytrell and Kenny to start fighting.

Me and Dashawn tried to break them up ,but we couldnt.

We then heard loud stomping with out the air plane.

There loud noisey violence and the bashed head child caught the attention of the 9ft tall muscle built hungry undead snow man .
It was big with red glowing eyes and hungry.

They stopped fighting and looked throw the window to look and see.

I had to think fast. Before we turn into dinner for the Beastly Man stomach