BIPOLAR

The swim was a relaxing time for me, it gave me time to think and to relax.

Chris shouted "get out the water"

Hearing chris voice interrupted my time.

I walked back into the house and went back into my room. Derin came in my room and said " hi gabi"

Gabi-" hi derin"

Derin-" why do you look so sad"

Gabi-" i hate ignorance"

Derin jumps on me and says " humans are ignorant,lets be unicorns"

Gabi-" or a potatoe"

We both laughed, tanaj comes in the room saying" gabs am sorry"

Gabi-" its cool"

Tanaj-" no its not. I just wish i can do what you do and just ignore"

Gabi-" just dont answer, some times a response is'nt needed ".

Derin pulls tanaj unto the bed and says " hang with us ".

That night with just the three of us was fun, we cracked jokes ,watch movies and ate junk food.

Derin and tanaj got sleepy so they both went to there rooms. Trent came into my room a minute after they left.

Trent-" hi"

Gabi-" hello"

Trent-" am sorry for fighting, the whole violence shit was'nt called for"

Gabi-" hey ,wanna hang out"

Trent-"sure"

Me and trent watched a scary together and ate junk food. It was nice hanging out with a male that did'nt wanted to get in my pants , but trent had to ruin our good time by saying" hey, i really like you"

I rolled my eyes and continue watching the movie.

Trent-" why are you ignoring, do you like me back "

*SILENCE*

Trent-" answer me ".

I got fed up and said " it would be really F****** great to have friendly time with a guy that was'nt in to me"

Trent-" but I am"

Gabi-" trent i really like you ,but i have to much on my hands right now, especially with chris now since he wants me back"

Trent-" why the F*** would you date him,then break up with him then give him all the chances in the world but would'nt give me the time of the day"

I kissed trent so that he would shut up.

Trent has a face of confussion then says" what the F***, you just turned me down . Yall females bipolar"

Trent gets up and leaves the room. What trent was saying irratated me but yet its the truth, i would constantly be with chris but i would'nt even give trent a try. My head started to hurt so I went to bed.

Early in the morning i went down stairs and cooked everyone eggs but cooked trent waffles and pancakes and brought it to his room, luckly his room door was open so i just went in and woke him up. As he was eating i said " hey am sorry for lastnight and for everything i did. I noticed now that I actually want you"

Trent-" sorry gabi, but i am not into you anymore, but am sure we can be friends though"

I walked out of his room.

Trent scream from with in his room saying" hey where you going, can you bring some juice please"?

I went out on the beach so that I can stay away from the BULL S*** going on in that house.

After a hour while i was on the beach tanaj comes to me and says " hey do you have a thing for chris "

I was confused by the unexspected question.

Gabi-" not at the moment, why"?

Tanaj-" because we are back together, we talked things out but i had to make sure you was cool with it first"

My mood at that moment was F*** everybody, but i hide it behind a smile and said " am cool and am very happy for you both"

She hugs and thanks me then ran back inside to tell chris.

At that time I lost my piece so i jumped in the water again so that i can get some piece back.

I learned that males and females are pieces of S*** and for now I was going to be a tree.

It was a weird decision to make but i did'nt give a S***.