SKYHIGH

She stopped by the tracks where the plane would take off.
She calmed herself down and said-"I just want to leave."

I  went to her and hugged her then slapped her for taking a risk that affected us all.

She asked" Does anyone know how to fly a plane ?"

Chris raises up his hand and said -"I  do , my dad was a pilot and he tought me everything he knows."

Kenny -" were not really doing this are we?

Gabi-"Yes we are."
Kenny-" who made you in charge?".

Gabi-"Me , and you have no decision in what we do, you lost your privalages to have suggestions in what we do a long time ago."

Kenny roled her eyes at me, I decided to let it go .

There was already enough fights going around.

Gabi-"Chris can you start up a plane."

Chris and tanaj walks toward the plane, I noticed Tanaj tried to hold his hand but he pulled away.

Jake is still trying to talk to Derin, I walked to them and collected my best friend and said -" How bout you both keep a distance from each other before we end up traveling on a boat."

Me and Derin walked in our own private room where we can talk alone.
Tanaj came in the room and said-" Sorry for what had happen in the room guys.All of this never would have happen if I would just ignore her ,so am sorry."

I said -" Its ok , come sit with us".

All three of us talked about things that the open ear should never hear, AKA kenny.

She was listening to our whole conversation and went back to Chris and said " Hi christopher"
Chris-" Ummm hi kenny"

While he was flying the airplane Kenny went and unzipped his zipper.

Chris hurried and stop her and said -" I have a girlfriend, yinno the one that beat you up".

Kenny-"I dont know why your with her , especially how she is talking about how you have a small penis to Gabi and Derin, there all laughingat you"

Kenny lied on us , the most we was talking about was pads, weird tampons and that cool book on wattpad  THE ZOMBIE LIFE.

She tricked Chris. Chris got so angry he allowed kenny to do anything to him while he was flying.