HOUNDED

I made burgers and cheesey fries for lunch.

I had to walk across the street to the grocery for the cheese and oil. I walked because the undead seemed to be busy. They were no where to be found. It makes me wonder if we're in a trap.

I ignored my accusations and setted up the table. Dashawn snuck up behind me and kissed me on my neck and rubbed my body.

Dashawn-"You smell good."

Gabi-"I smell like fried cow."

Dashawn-"Got milk?"

Gabi-"What?"

Dashawn-" Got milk. Its a joke to go with what you said."

Gabi-"Why would a dead fried cow have milk."

Dashawn-"Your logic makes my D*** soft."

I laughed at him and finished up the table.

I called everyone so that we can eat.

Everyone surrounded the table and digged in.

Kenny picked up two burgers and placed it on her plate.

Carlos-"Thats alot of food for a little lady."

Kenny-"Well thats what happens when your eating for two."

Carlos face glowed.

Carlos-"Are you Preggers?"

Kenny-"Yep."

Carlos lifted Kenny up and kissed her in mid air.

Jake kept giving Carlos an annoyed look and Carlos notices it.

Carlos-"Do we have a problem?"

Jake-"Do we?"

Carlos-"I dont have time to play your childish games , but get back to me when you grow some balls."

Jake placed his plate down and pushed Carlos and they started to fight .

I took up my plate of burgers and fries and moved to the opposite side of the room.

Dashawn brook them both up .

Jake shouts -"Disrespect my family again and I'll kill you."

Carlos -"Come on and do it you DIP S***."

Kenny screams-"Nope dont do it. My baby daddy need to stay alive."

Derin-"This fight brings back alot of memories."

As everyone kept making noise we then heard loud noises coming near us.

I shushed everyone and turned off the lights then peeked out the window.

It was a group tall masked pail men with scars all over there body. They were shirt less, shoe less and had on chains on there feet. There finger nails were long and ugly.

They kept sniffing and screaming around the house.

Gabi-"Everyone go to the garage now."

Everyone loudly stompped there way down stairs. We hopped in my old 17th yr old birthday gift. I searched for the keys to start 'OLD RELIABLE' up.

I found the keys and started the car up.

They banged on the garage door. Roaring in hunger and , but its obvious food is'nt there only reason there here.

I reversed my way throw the door and ran over one of there heads. Its body turned into black dust .

I drove on the road. We're being chased and there fast.

There determination for there desire is hard core , but not as hardcore as my engine.

I pressed Gas over my steap hill and took a leap in defying gravity.

There still chasing us. I kept driving as fast it could've , then suddenly We heard stomping and a loud Ruff .The men run away for there life.

We stumbled upon a monster, a pet of the underworld. We came upon a HELL HOUND.

A three headed creature huge , blood thirsty and burnt red. It was blinded in the natural man world , but hearing and smelling 10x better than any other hound.

It came toward us sniffing the car.

Chris whispered-"What should we do?"

I quickly said-"Shut up and dont make any sudden movements."

Its hot breath melted my tires.

It came closer to us and said -"He is coming to kill you all."

It faced me and said-"You will be his carrier."

It evily laughed.

I got annoyed and picked up a rench.

While it was joyfully laughing I bashed one of its head open and shouted-"Tell him I said to go F*** him self."

It ran away in pain.

Everyone face is in disturbance.

The silence was thick.

Gabi-"We have to keep walking."

Fred-"Why cant we go back to your place."

Gabi-"Because they know we are here and they want to fight."

We needed to prepare for a next ambush. The guys might not believe in the supernatural , but if they would like to stay alive they needed to learn how to kick a demons A** and so do I.