FIGHT

We went back in the house . We notice jaarona,kenny ,august and carlos drunk with three bottles of wine near them.
Charity ,jay,trent , derin tanaj, and jake just sat there watching them.

Kenny dears august and carlos to kiss. August went straight for the kiss, jaarona pushes carlos off of august saying "were all to drunk,lets not go there before some one gets pregnant"

Kenny-"hey, you dont tell me and my boyfriend what to do"

Jaarona-" am just making sure that we dont take this too far"

Kenny-" i dont give a F***"

Jaarona-" who are you talking to"?

Jaarona picks up a bottle and throws it at kenny and they both started fighting. Carlos started to fight august for no appearent reason and jay and trent stops them all from fighting.

Jay-" yall bipolar"

Tanaj-"i agree ,yall are"

Charity-" who was talking to you tanaj"

Tanaj ran toward charity and started fighting, trent tries to break them up,but charity started fighting him saying"let me go". When jay saw this he started to fight trent but jake jumps in the fight to help trent ,charity started to fight derin for her boyfriend.

All the fighting in the house was unnecessary,stupid and childish .

I went outside and kept a distance from the house while chris stayed in side broke uo all of the fighting.

The house was filled with violence,drama and there was a lack of peace. I needed a place where i can think clearly and relax.

I went backed in the house to go to take a bath then go to bed. After my bath i laid down in my comfy bed peacefully. Tanaj walks in my room and says" please tell your friend dont have anything to say to me"

Gabi-" please exit my room"

Charity over heard the conversation and walks in my room and says" is there something to say tanaj"

Tanaj-"B**** i dont like you"

Gabi-" yall please exit my room".

Charity started to fight tanaj,again in my room. I got frustrated and walked out side to clear my mind again. Trent came to me and ask if am ok? Chris notices trent talking to me then attacks him.

They both started fight again. I got seriously irratated so i jumped in the water and went for a ling swim.