ON THE MOVE PT4

It was August with a dusty flash light shining it in my face sarcasticly asking-"Leaving so soon, and with out a good bye?"

Gabi-"August leave me alone ."

He rushed up to me and aggressively yucked my arm commanding-"You will talk to Nikki for me , and you will tell her to stop being mad at me."

I pushed him away from me and asked -"Now why would I do that?

August-"Because its your fault."

Gabi-" How is it my fault?She asked me to tell her what happened , and I did. You should'nt have been such an A**HOLE ."

He started shouting saying -"You expect every one to kneel at your feet every time they make a mistake. Just because your the leader you expect a silver plate to be in your hand everytime you clip your finger. I refuse to be apart of that anymore you STUCK UP B**** ."

I got furious and started shouting back at him -"You selfish MOTHER F****** . I have kept up with your BULL S*** to long. I have made sure you and the rest stay alive , fed and sheltered and I did'nt hear not one thank you. You have the audacity to stand here and call me a STUCK UP B**** . I do have that right to be a STUCK UP B**** and you all should be kneeling to me for every mistake and you all should be handing me silver plates , but yall dont and I dont complain. Now you UNGREATFUL B**** am going to go and find this PRINCE and kill him for humanity's sake."

August is suddenly lowering his voice.

August-"Well then , I never actually thinked of it that way."

While August was speaking ,we then heard quiet footsteps.

Fog started to surround us , I pulled out my sword and said to August-"Get the others and lets get out of here."

He ran inside to wake the others and bring them out side immediately.

The footsteps sounded more near and the fog gotten thicker.

Derin-"Whats going on?"

I shushed Derin

We started to see a black shape, tiny blood red eyes and a drooling mouth with sharp large teeth.

Suddenly we heard a mighty Howl.

Dashawn-"Oh S*** ."

Jake-"We need to leave now."

Gabi-"Agreed . Every one stick together and head the opposite way."

We slowly crept our way backwards , then the Humongous wolves came running our way.

We're now running for our lives.

These rapid predators was sent.

I stopped running to hold them off.

I am now in defence mood while these three wolves surround me , waiting for my move.

Dashawn , Jake , Nikki and August came running to my rescue , but was held back by the others.

I then focussed on GRANDMAH ETTA's quote that says- "Your fighting to win , not kill."

I swinged my sword from left to right , slicing the wolves to pieces.

Its done , there dead and the team's face is in shock. They couldnt believe I did that.

I told the team to-"Keep moving right" because my heart kept pounding in that direction.

The blood moon was near and I dont have the time to search for shelter for the others.

I felt confuse , if the PRINCE wants me as his carrier why does he keep trying to kill me ?