EXCHANGE

Where still on the plane. I went into the pilots room to check up on chris.

Gabi-"Hows things going?"

Chris-"Smoothly and where soon there."

Gabi-"Do you need anything?"

Chris-"Nope am fine."

I got up to leave the room. Chris then said -"Dont you want to know where we are going?"

Gabi-"No as long as there is'nt any Snowmen or smiling giants"

Chris-"Gabriella this is really far.This place does'nt have any snow ,but I dont know what to expect."

Gabi-"Am sure it is'nt that far or bad . Stop being so paranoid you'll scare your passengers."

I exited the room.

Am silently paranoid also . I am afraid to ask where we're going cause I dont know what to expect. Yet I have to keep it cool infront of the guys .

Gabi-"Ok guys everything is allright and where on our way."

Derin-"To where?"

Gabi-"I dont know."

Derin-"Chris does'nt know where he is going?"

Gabi-"Yes he does. I just dont want to know."

Derin-"But shouldnt we prepare ourselves for anything."

Gabi-"Yes you should."

Derin-"What type of leader are you?"

Gabi-"Look I have had a long night and am just as worried as you. I just need to think straight and rest my head for moment."

Derin-"Why are you our leader anyway?Who made you in charge? "

I got annoyed and reacted badly.

Gabi-"Well you selfish WHORE if you would like to be the leader then take it. By the way if it was'nt for me all of you would have died."

I stormed into the restroom and locked myself in and rested my head on the sink.

Dashawn came knocking on the door saying-"Babe let me in lets talk about it."

Gabi-"Dashawn leave me alone."

After 10minutes of knocking he then gave up .

Chris then annoucned -"Well folks welcome to ITALY. Be aware of your surroundings ."

OH S*** where in Italy. My feelings had me speechless. Italy is the last place I would expect to be.

I exited the restroom and and walked out to everyone exiting down the plane and looking around.

Derin-"Ok team keep an eye out for the undead and try not to die."

Derin took her chance of leadership and rubbed it in my face. It felt kinda good to not lead or worry about others , but me knowing Derin she cant handle the responsibilities and I will just watched her slowly break down.