MYSTERY

I took peaceful nap. As I yawned and streched I noticed that the boots I had on was missing.

I went outside of my room and looked down at everyone especially Trent around Rodney laughing and admiring her storys of fighting and getting in and out of jail. August was the only one keeping a distance from.

I did'nt really care. I just wanted to know why she had my boots on.

Rodney notices me from the stairs-" The boxer is awake. You wanna join us or go for a second round"

Gabi-" I just want my boots."

Rodney-"Well your friend Trent told me I can use them"

Gabi-" Its not his to lend"

Trent-" I did'nt think it was a big deal."

Gabi-" You can have them."

I went down stairs and out to the back yard just for my alone time.

August follows me out and says -" Hey"

Gabi-" Hello"

August-" Today was a very long day"

Gabi-" Yep"

August-" Dont trust her"

Gabi-" Who?"

August-" Rodney"

Gabi-" Why? What so different about her?"

August-" Dont worry about it . Just stay far away from her. She is crazy"

Gabi-" Is she your ex or something?"

August-" Stop playing F****** GAMES . Listen I am still mad at you but I love you like a baby sister. Stay away from her. She will kill you"

Gabi-" August why dont you just tell me?"

August-" I cant. Just stay away."

August hugged me and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek and says -" Be safe"

He left and went in his room. His over protective paranoia made me wonder. What happened here ? And why is he so scared of her?