ANSWERS

Jake walks in to my cabin to check on me.

Jake-" Hey"

Gabi-" What?"

Jake-" Am here to check up on you"

Gabi-" Am fine "

Jake-" Oh ok . Yinno I just relised that we havent talked in a long time."

Gabi-" Can you leave please"

Jake-" Why ? I just want to talk. Gabi you dont have to be this way with me. You can tell or ask me anything."

(DASHAWN COMES BY THE CABIN AND LISTENS TO THE CONVERSATION)

I sat up in frustration-" Fine Jakob lets talk. I would just like to know why are all yall N***** dirty lieing Cheating bastards and why do you guys only want to hurt me? You did it , SO did chris, and so did trent and the one that I actually thought was "THE ONE" hurted me to. Why me? What have I ever done to guys for yall to purposely hurt me . Why?"

Jake had a stunned guilty facial expression.

Jake-" Well I am sorry for what I did"

Gabi-" Saying I am sorry is really getting annoying. Actions speak louder than words , so act like it"

Jake-" Because we're idiots. We're blinded fools that didn't relise what we had . We have no exscuse for being selfish and hurting you. Gabriella your a beautiful , strong funny girl and None of us deserved you. You deserve better and some one better will find you."

He hugs me and says-" Everything will be ok. Stay strong."

He exited the cabin and saw Dashawn by the door.

Jake-" Were you listening this whole time?"

Dashawn -" Yeah! I respect for what you said"

Jake -" Thanks bro"

Dashawn shaked Jakes hand. Jake holds Dashawn by the shirt and presses him unto the cabins wall and whispers -" If you ever hurt Gabi I will replace your eyes with your balls and replace your balls with your eyes"

Jake released Dashawn and patted his back and says-" Nice to meet you" then walks away.

Dashawn walks into the cabin.

Dashawn-" Hey"

Gabi-" Can I help you?"

Dashawn-" Am sorry, I should have never kept it a secret. I just wanted the past to stay dead, but some how it ressurected and cost a big issue with me and my girl. Will you ever forgive?"

Gabi-" Apologies are for suckers. Actions speak louder than words"

Dashawn gets on his knees and stares into my eyes and says-" Am willing to do anything to get you back babe. Please forgive me."

Gabi-" I want you to make these HOES know that your takened. I also want you to tell me all of you secrets and to never keep any secret away from me"

Dashawn-" No problem."

Dashawn gets up and steps out of the cabin and shouted at every one out there and said-" HEY! Am takened by a beautiful girl by the name of Gabriella. Am untouchable and am private property. So all of you HOES stay away".

Lizzie had an sad look on her face.

Dashawn came back in the cabin and got back on his knees and said-" When I was 5 my mom gave me away for drugs and a pack of gum , When I was 15 my uncle raped me , My dad physically abused me until I was 18 , Am a believer in christ and I am in love with Gabriella. Thats all of my secrets and I promise to never hide any from you . Do you forgive me? I will do more if you like?"

Dashawn touched my heart. His childhood made me cry. He did something different that Trent didnt do. He faughted for me and showed that he would sacrifice for me.

He wiped the tears from my eyes.

Gabi-" Yes I do and I love you to."

He kissed me passionately. He had joy filled inside of him. We decided to have some fun in the sheets for the rest of the night.

I have finally found my true love.