BASTARD CHILD

Morning has risen. I stretched and yawned as I got out of bed. I slept peacefully. Me being in the basement and by myself was different , but a different that was needed.

I walked up stairs and and entered the closet. I took the black boots , the mini skirt , the nearest Tshirt and A towel.

As I went up the stairs and to the nearest bathroom to take a shower Trent opens his door (while he is half naked) and stops me.

Trent-" Hey are you ok?"

Gabi I didnt even acknowledge his presence.His large tall body was in my way.

Gabi-" Can you move please?"

Trent-" Can I have 5minutes of your time please?"

Rodney comes out the room with only Trents shirt on.

Rodney-" Hey Gabs."

Gabi-" Hi"

Rodney-" Trent are'nt you coming back inside?"

Trent-" One second babe. I need a minute with Gabriella."

Rodney -" Ok, but hurry up. I have a game I would like to play called Under The Sheets"

Trent lost his focuss on getting my attention and sprinted into the bed with Rodney.

Trent is the past. He doesnt even exist to me.

As I was walking towards the bathroom. I opened the bathroom and with out a thought I stumbled on Dashawn peeing in the toilet.

I covered my eyes and said -" Oh my gosh! I am so sorry"

Dashawn laughs and zips up his pants -" You can look now. ( He stretches out his hand) Hi am Dashawn.

Gabi-" Are'nt you going to wash that"

Dashawn washes his hand under in the sink and says-" Sorry I get really nervous when ever am talking to pretty girls"

Dashawn's dashing smile and dark brown eyes sparkled while staring at me, but I refused to let those plumped pink lips F*** with my brain.

Gabi-" Thanks. You can leave now."

Dashawn replied with a confused look on his face and left the room.

I hopped in and took a needed shower.

After I was done . I came down stairs to Tanaj cooking flap jacks for everyone.

I took the last empty seat next to Lizzie.

Lizzie whispers to me and say-" Hey am sorry for pulling up on you like that. It was kinda messed up to do that. I really hope that we can be friends."

Gabi-" Sure no problem"

Lizzie-" So my sister told me that your the leader"

Gabi-" Yep thats me."

Lizzie-" So why would you try and leave last night?"

Gabi-" How did you know that?"

Lizzie-" August told me. If this is going to start drama Forget what I said"

Gabi-" Its not drama I just dont understand why he would tell you"

Lizzie-" We slept together lastnight and he told me everything"

Gabi-" Dont you feel bad that you took August away from his pregnant girlfriend"

Lizzie-" She basicly stole him from me. By the way from what he told me she doesnt even deserve him"

I didnt say anything after that. I noticed how August kept glimpsing at Jaarona and Jaarona would even look his way.

Jaarona eats half of her food and scrapes the rest in the garbage . As she was exiting the room August shouts at her and say -" Are'nt you going to finish your food?"

Jaarona kept walking towards her room and august followed. He grabbed her hand.

Jaarona-" Let me go"

August -" We need to talk."

Jaarona-" No we dont "

August-" We have to talk about us."

Jaarona-" There is no us."

August-"What about the baby?"

Jaarona-" My child will be raised just fine with out you"

August-" You cant do that. Where both even"

Jaarona-" What are talking about?"

August-" You left me there to rot and with out even trying to fight for us"

Jaarona-" August you hit me and threatened to kill my baby."

August-" I know and am sorry"

Jaarona-" Sorry cant stop the hurt you put me throw. We are done. I really wished you had died at the house. You are going to be a terrible farther."

Jaarona goes in her room and slams the door.

August heart is brooken . He believed every word Jaarona said.