KARMA

Jaarona stood there in shock. She was'nt suprised that he slapped her , she was suprised that he actually was'nt sorry for it. Jaarona walked off in  the nearest room(JAKES ROOM).

Me and Jake followed her in there. Kenny walking towards the room angrily hoping for a round two ,Derin yucks her hair from the back punching her repeatedly. While we were in the room jakes hugs jaarona ,wishing that she would stop crying. Jake says to me " How about you stop being a waist of space and get out my room and stop them from fighting."

Gabi-"Listen here you waist of sperm. It's time for you to stop talking to me like am 10. How about you stop being a horrible boyfriend and stop sleeping with kenny."

Jake responded with a face red as a cherry- " I did'nt have sex with Kenny".

I walked out the room meeting Derin on top of Kenny with the same old spoon she used earlier. I pulled Derin off of kenny and sat her in my room. August walked up and down the house looking Jaarona to break up with her. He took a step in jakes room noticing Jake and Jaarona kissing under the sheets. His heart dropped to see his girl friend in the sheets with another man . He got fustrated and started to fight Jake. Jake fought back hoping that Jaarona would stop the fight yet she sat back and watched.