LIFT OFF

We were driving on the road. We all needed rest. We were tired and emotionally disturbed since little demented dear eating children dried to kill us.

Tanaj-" I F****** hate kids"

Kenny-"  Did you ever had yours killed?"

Tanaj-" No"

Kenny -" Then shut up."

Tanaj-" Kenny am sorry for your dead kid ,but I was almost murdered and eaten by a bunch of them. So please just leave me to my  hating opinion"

Kenny-"Tanaj we all been throw what you been throw. We were there."

Tanaj-" I know I just really dont like kids anymore"

Gabi-" Can you both shut up. Am trying to think"

(DERIN STARTED TO LEAK HERSELF)

Fred-" Umm did you piss your self?"

Derin started to breath hard-" No.I think my water brook"

EVERYONE SAYS -" OH S***"

Derin started to panic and say-" Dont say that some one help me."

Ryan pulls up to the nearest airport.

Jake holds Derin hand and say -" Everything will be alright baby just breath"

Derin breathed harder-" Oh it hurts so bad babe"

Ryan-" Everyone get out"

Jake lifted up Derin and  we all ran into the airport. We met hundreds of zombies just staring at us waiting for us to make our first move.

Chris whispers to me -" Uh what do we do?"

Gabi-" Every one run to the nearest boarding entrance"

Tanaj  shouted-" RUN."

Zombies were chasing us.  We went into the boarding entrance  and jumped into the airplane and shut the door.

Derin-" WHAT THE F*** is happening?"

Gabi-" We need to leave now"

Chris hopped in the pilots seat  and drove the plane to where the map directed him to.

Derin  was in pain. I went to her told her to -"Push". She pushed and pushed. After an hour she gave birth to a beautiful little baby boy  by the name of Eli.

I wiped the crying baby off with paper towels and cut his cord with   a  knife I found near a childs bag. The bag  made me mysterious of if we were the only one on this plane.

Jake started to cry as he hold his little boy.

Derin held my hand and said-" Thank you for being there for me."

Gabi-" No problem."

Jake handed me Eli and said -" Hears your aunty gabi"

I started to cry after I saw  his little dimples pooking out while he was smiling.

Hours later we were still acknowledging little Eli . Chris then announced -" This might sound like a real mood killer , but Welcome to Toronto Canada"

We all shouted -" What?"

We were confused and scared of what to expect.