REFUSED

I went to Deja and started to ask the questions.

Gabi-" Hey do you mine if I ask you some questions?"

Deja-" sure."

Gabi-" What was wrong with those men?"

Deja-" They were murderers. Sick and twisted rapest that enjoyed the taste of human flesh. They were like this before the zombies. On a sunny saturday before this zombie crap happened me and my friends came here for a camping trip. Everyone came with there boyfriends and girl friends and Me and this boy Ryan were the only single bored ones there. We gotten to know each other and we both got very close during the trip, He called me his cute buddy. The last night he came in my tent and started pooring out his feelings about me. He claimed I was the one and gave me a passionate kiss . We then went to bed snuggling , but then those men came and quietly Skinned and gutted our friends. They came to our tent , Luckly Ryan notices and wakes me up. We rushed out the tent and it turned into a game of catch for them. One of them snatched me from behind and dragged me. Ryan tried to get me , but it was to late. He got away and they took me and throwed me in a cage. They tried to feed me Zombie flesh but I didnt take it. I was stock there for a long time , They were finally going to eat me tonight , but then you came along and am finally free."

Kenny-" You smell like your in need of a bath. A very long hot bath with soap. Lots and lots of soap"

Tanaj-"Shut up kenny."

Derin-" Dont worry about her Deja"

Deja-" Its ok. I actually do need a bath"

I stood up and said-" Ok guys time to leave. We should head foward"

We started moving and the sun started to rise. We came a long way from MASSACRE POINT. We stumbled on Camping sight by the name of ZIONS LAKE a christian camp.

Dashawn-" This seems peaceful"

Gabi-" I hope it actually is peaceful"

Dashawn-" Lets take a look"

Trent softly speaks-" Look at it yourself A**HOLE "

Dashawn pauses and says -" What was that?"

Trent-" I said look at it yourself A** HOLE "

Dashawn-" Bro do we have a problem?"

Trents walks up to him and pushes him and says -" We will if you dont back off my girl"

Dashawn gave a push in return and says -" I dont even talk to Rodney"

Rodney-" Babe he did nothing wrong."

Trent shouts and says -" Am not talking about Rodney . I meant Gabriella."

He walks up to me and gets on his knees begging-" Babe I need you back. I cant stand to see you with Dashawn. Lets kill the break, Baby I need you"

I pushed him away from me and shouted aggresively -" No! No! No! I refuse to go throw this S*** again. No! I've been hurt to many times to do this S*** . F*** all of yall N*****."

I stormed off and went to the the lakes bridge to be alone.

I was in shock and in emitional distress. I could'nt believe Trent would do something so stupid and ignorant and expect me to take him back.

I couldnt focuss over Rodney's constant angry shouting at Trent.

I then started to hear foot steps behind me.

Gabi-" Leave me alone."

I felt something jamming me in my head. I then heard some one said -" WHO THE F*** ARE YOU "

I slowly turned around . It was this tall Light skin male with an curled afro.

Gabi-" Um hi . Am Gabriella and am just looking for shelter"

Deja notices me at gun point. She recognized the person very well. and slowly walked towards him and says -" Ryan is that you?"

He turned around and dropped his gun. He hugged her and kissed her and said -" Thank God your alive"

Deja-" Oh my gosh I cant believe its you? This is my friend Gabi. She rescued me from those men"

He picks me up and squeezed me and says-" Thank you for saving her life and am sorry for almost taking yours"

Gabi-" No problem. Not the first time i was held at gun point"

He ignores my sarcastic remarks and hugs Deja . He got Introduced by Deja to everyone and Ryan took the rest of them on a tour. I decided to stay back and sit down and think.

I was thinking deep. My Emotions crept up. I questioned everything . Did I waist my time with Trent ? Should I be with Dashawn?

That last question had curious yet paranoid. I did'nt want to repeat what happened with me and Trent with Dashawn.

Dashawn is a sweet loving guy , but so was Jake and Chris and Trent. Dashawn might actually be the one , but the chance of my heart getting broken it isnt worth it.