FAKE

We walked up and down talking about  our suppose to be future, what kind of foods we liked , and just life.

Sadly the tour of the motel was finish.

Trent walked me back to my room and asked -" Can hang out later?"

I could'nt do that in so short notice  since I was going to have talk with every one about leaving or staying, so I said-"Sorry, but I cant ."

  Later that day as I was about to call the meeting but Chris pulled me into my room and said -"Tell me how you feel."

Gabi-" Chris I really can't deal with this right now"

Chris-" No,no look me into my eyes and tell me  you dont feel the same"

I started to feel the feelings again, but I have to hold them in because of Tanaj.

Yet I couldnt lie to his deep blue eyes. If I lied to him I would be lieing to myself.

Chris got irratated and started shouting with a slight tear down his cheek -"Tell me how you feel."

I started to cry, I couldnt say that I felt the same way, so i just said- " I am sorry."

While he was leaving he bumped me, I knew I just made Chris hate me.

Later that day Icalled everyone in the kitchen and said -" Ok guys , as you may know this is a really nice place with loving people and a life time of food and water  and it is full of weapons and the motel is basicly zombie proof, but who ever  wants to leave raise your hand."

The purpose of the meeting was to see if everyone was equally happy and if not we would have to find a place that would  please all of us. Kenny, august, derin and chris raised there hand .

I knew the only reason why Chris raised his hand is because of what happened with us.

Gabi-" Well Charity I hope u dont mind but we will be out by tomorrow ."

  Charity-" How about we  come with you guys and take the big trailer out back"

Kenny-" No"

Gabi-" Shut up Kenny"

Gabi-" Who all does'nt want them to come raise your hand"

Only Kenny raised  her hand

Gabi-" Sorry Kenny , but majority rules".

Kenny roles her eyes and  goes back into her room.

Gabi -" Ok guys ,pack whats needed and be ready to leave 9:00 am tomorrow"

Everyone  starts to pack whats needed( weapons, food water,etc) and gets a good night sleep, well most of us.

I couldnt sleep, I couldnt get my mind off of Chris . I went  in his room , woke him up and ask if we could talk.

Chris-" no dont you see what F****** time it is."

Gabi-"Ok , sorry for waking you."

I walked out of Chris room .

I relised what i've could've have. I slide under my sheets

As I slide Chris came in my bed with me and asked -" What do you want?"

Gabi-" The reason I treated the way I treated is because of Tanaj, Chris she loved you and I could'nt do that to her"

Chris roles his eyes and says-"Good to know".

He walked out of the room saying " I would've taken the risk  for you, why can't you do it for me ?"

Gabi -"Because I dont want to get hurt again,"

Chris-" Is that what this is about? F****** Jake "

Gabi-" No, I did'nt mean it like that"

Chris-"So what the F*** you mean then?"

Gabi-" I meant , how don't I know you would'nt do the same to me as you did to Tanaj , I dont  get it. She is more prettier than me  and kinder, why did you leave her"

Chris" Because the last time we was in the plane  she cheated on me with august, and the only reason why I did'nt  kicked his A** is because he was drunk and she took advantage of him"

Gabi-" How do you know "

Chris-" Because Kenny told me, so right now am just trying to get back at her"

Gabi-" What?"

Chris-" No ,no oh S*** I didnt mean it like that"

Gabi-" Your just using me to get back out her"

Chris-" No Gabi, I did'nt mean it like that"

Gabi-" Get out of my room,NOW."

Chris rushed out of my room frustrated and punching walls just regreting what he said.

I had tears in my eyes.

That whole time I relised jake  tought me how to not trust him, but Chris tought me how not to trust males