FOUND OUT

We hopped out of the plain and admire the wonderful place called L.A. .

Sadly that admiring had to be done in under 16seconds since we were chased by bloodthirsty Zombies.

Luckly we stumble on a hotel. We entered from the back and picked up 4 room keys and sneaked up stairs to our room.

We were extremely hungry , so we grabbed some weapons and head into the kitchen. It was a very large kitchen so we all split up into to twos to search the kitchen.

Unfortunately me and jake was sent to search together, as we was walking there was an awkward silence between us.

Jake" so what about that weather?"

I responded in confusion-" What about the weather?"

Jake- "It was a joke, you can laugh yinno."

Gabi-" no thank you."

Jake-"are you mad at me for that kiss earlier?"

I got annoyed at the fact that we was still talking about this kiss, i thought we would have let this go.
Jake pulled me behind me and said-" Did you hear that?"

Gabi-" Hear what?"

He shushed me and told me to  -"stand clear"

I had know idea what'STAND CLEAR' means so I just pulled out a knife and we both walked near the mysterious sound, as we walk near we notice that a red eyed rat just ran pass us and out of the kitchen.

Jake-" Oh nevermind , its clear , its just a rat."

Gabi-" Why would the rat be running from the food?"

We both heard a glass broken on the ground, as we both move closer we saw this obesed chef with butcher in his hand cutting human flesh, he was obviously infected , he hadnt notice us yet so our plan was to be head him from behind, yet Jake had to rush everything and ran after his head instead of walking.

Sadly he notice Jake before he even made a move and slammed him into the refrigerator with multiple bodys in it.

Luckly as he was about to kill Jake I went on with my plan and be headed him from behind with out him noticing me.

Jake got up in anger and said-" Why did you do that I had him, you could've been killed?"

Gabi-" I just saved your life"

Jake-" My life didnt need saving until you spoiled my plan."

I walked away before the zombie isnt the only one I behead, as I was walking he pulled me towards him and kissed me again.

Sadly I enjoyed it so there was'nt no stopping of what had happened.

While we were kissing Derin stumbled upon us . As soon as she saw us she said with a tear down her face- " Um we found fresh food ."

She ran back to her room in tears, hoping to never see our face, yet Jake ran into her room alone.

Derin -" Really jake, my best friend."

Jake-" Am sorry, it all just happened so fast, listen dont be mad at Gabi , be mad at me cause  I kissed her"

Derin-" why do you constantly hurt me."

Jake-" Am sorry , I will always still love you".

Jake ran up to Derin and kissed her, Derin didnt mind him kissing her , so just let him do what he wants.

Later that day I went in Derins room and noticed Jake and her all rapped up. They noticed me and said-" come in."

Derin-"We're back together."

As soon as she said that I exited the room , I couldnt deal with drama at the moment.
I learnt not to trust Jake , he is like a male version of kenny and he is not to be trusted.