POUNDING

I continued brain storming while the others stood there and kept panicing.

Rodney-" OH S*** where going to die by a giant snow ball"

Trent-" No where not. I refused to let anything happen to you and am sure Gabs gat a plan."

(EVERYONE STAIRS AT ME)

I continued thinking.

That beast kept getting closer and closer.

Lizzie-" Um your taking really long to think of a plan."

I stared out the window and noticed one of the Canadians Air Port door was opened. We had to quickly run to the door.

Gabi-" Ok guys we will run out of this plane and head for the door"

Jaarona-" Thats it? Please keep in mind that am Preggo and I cant run that fast "

Fred-" Dont worry I will carry you."

Jaarona-" Thanks babe"

(AUGUST GIVES FRED THE STINK EYE)

The beast roared as it kept getting closer.

Gabi -" We have to leave now."

I opened the air plane door and a blast of freezing wind slapped us in the face. We let the ladder down . Fred picks Jaarona up and Derin tightly held Eli and we all started running.

Where noticed by the beast.

Chris-" OH CRAP it sees us."

Lytrell-" This weather isnt for black people."

The beast ran after us. It was like game of cat and mouse.

We finally made it in the airport. The beast Banged on the window and roared at us.

Later on it went away. We were finally free and we needed rest.

This airport was quiet,huge,equiped with every thing we needed and mostly it was empty.

Tanaj eye spots a tacobell and a starbucks.

Tanaj-" I am going to live here."

Gabi-" I am starving."

Me and tanaj hopped in taco bell while Derin and Jake search for a place to keep Eli and something warm to put on him.

Derin and Jake stumbled upon a childrens clothing store where they had everything needed for a new born.

Jake-" Why would an airport have this?"

Derin-" I dont know ,but god is good."

Jake kissed Derin and they both stayed in there picking out clothes for Eli.

While me and Tanaj were destroying the beautiful tacos the others came an joined with us.

August kept staring at Fred and Jaarona while they romantically shared a taco.

Lizzie starts to get suspicous.

Lizzie-"Why are you acting like that?"

August-" Acting like what?"

Lizzie-" Acting like your still in love with her when your with me."

August stares deeply into her eyes and says -" Am sorry ,but I dont think am acting"

Lizzie-" I should have just stayed with Dashawn."

August-" What do you mean?"

Lizzie-" We were together and we kissed and F***** in your cabin. He wanted me back ,but I said no just to keep you occupied."

August gets crazy. He rushed up to Dashawn and started fighting. I pulled him off of Dashawn and asked-" Why?"

August-" Your piece of S*** boyfriend F***** my girl in the cabin I slept in and then said he wanted to get back together with her."

My head turned to Dashawn. Dashawn tackled August and started punching him in the face. I ran and jumped on Lizzie and started beating her A** just for being a HOE .

Rodney jumps on my back. I flipped her over and kicked her in the chest. Tanaj then jumps on Rodney with a mouth full of tacos and pounded her.

I kept pounding on Lizzies pretty little face. Trent and Chris and Jalon breaks up all the fights.

Dashawn walked up to me and said-" Babe its not true."

I ignored and walked away. I needed time alone . I cant deal with all the drama with Dashawn and his past.

Should I just leave him?