HATE

After the fight, we all went to bed. Chris comes in my room and lays down in the bed and says " if your suppose to be my girlfriend ,why would you fight my bestfriend"

Gabi-" you cheated on me infront of my face,ignored me ,disrespect and embarrased me. Give me one good reason why I should'nt beat yo A**"

Chris-" it was nothing i promise. Can i get a kiss"

Gabi-" no nigga. I dont trust males anymore you all are pieces of S*** , you brook my heart and your acting like its nothing, but i relised i dont need you or a boyfriend, am good with out you"

Chris-"am sorry, the feelings just came back when her life was in risk"

Gabi-"we are done chris, i dont want no communication with you, please act like I dont exist. Just go to your girlfriend"

Chris-" i am with my girl friend, and i dont want to leave. Yes i admitt it we had sex, i purposely ignored you and I knew what I was doing in the bus with her, but the thought of you and trent together has been bothering along time and it cost me to do stupid stuff. Am sorry, just please take me back.

He leaped towards and grabbed my hand and gently placed it on his wound. I did'nt want anything to do with chris, i think. When chris told me the truth i started to have a little sympathy for him, but made sure it was'nt noticable. I took off his shirt and patched up his wound.

Chris-" thanks for doing this babe".

Gabi-" babe? No , your going to have to earn back my trust,love and the title to call me babe"

Chris-" ok, what ever i have to do, but can I atleast sleep in the same room as you"

Gabi-" no ,sleep in your girl friends tanaj room"

Chris-" ok, but trust me, i will get you back"

Gabi-" trusting you is'nt something that I will be happening anytime soon"

Chris-" OK, i guess i deserve that".

After i finished patching him up, i kicked him out of my room and he went back into tanaj room.

After a long night it was finally morning. The motel only had two bathrooms , and the boys shared one and the girls shared the other.

I went to brush my teeth. Me and tanaj were the only two that was up at that moment, we were both in the bathroom brushing our teeth .

Tanaj-" do you want to talk about yesterday"

Gabi-" keep talking and i will beat yo A** again".

Tanaj locks us in the room and says " listen i know i deserved what I got yesterday, and you've been a very good friend to me so am not actually proud of what i did"

Gabi-" so why did you do it"

Tanaj-" i still love him and he said he still love me, but he said we both had to stop what we were doing because your the real one he loves".

Gabi-" i honestly dont give a F*** what he says at the moment, he wants me he has to earn me".

Tanaj-" well if you dont forgive him , can you please forgive me, i really cant afford to lose a friend like you"

I rolled my eyes and said"ok"

Tanaj leaped in joy,she hugged me and started screaming "yes,yes".

Gabi-" come down,before they think were doing it in here"

We both laughed and walked out of the bathroom together.

I went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for everyone( fried peas). Tanaj comes down stairs and said" do you need some help"

Gabi-" nah am good"

Jaarona,charity and derin comes down stairs in a face of confusion.

Jaarona-" yall two cool now "

Tanaj-"yes"

Derin-" gabi you serious"

Gabi-"yes, we talked thing out"

Derin-" ok if you say so"

Tanaj-" derin,charity and jaarona i wanted to say sorry for the way I behaved, if you dont accept my apology thats cool, i just wanted to let you know that"

Derin-" if gabi cool am cool "

Jaarona-"same"

Charity-" me not liking you doesnt have anything to do with gabi, i just dont like you"

Tanaj-" charity, i dont like you neither, i just grown some balls to apologise to yall , unlike some people who just dont know how how act"

Charity-" can you call names please"

Tanaj-" charity".

Charity punched tanaj in her head and tanaj punches her back and they both started fighting. The fighting attracted noise and the noise attracted zombies.

As the rest rushed down the stairs to see whats all the noise , zombies come rushing in from the back door. We all ran throw the front and hopped in trailer and started moving.