DUFFED

We got some rest.I kept having the same nightmare of Brandon in a saying-"Gabriella help me please. You have to come quick . Am still alive ,but kill the Prince.What ever you do Dont listen to anything he says.He's evil and he will trick you . Stay safe and come heavy handed."

I woke up immediately after he finished talking.

My head hurts and I smelt something burning.

Suprisingly it was Kenny around the stove. I thought she had finally snapped and tried to kill us , but she was just cook .

Gabi-"What are you doing?"

Kenny-"Making Tuna and Pancakes with extra hotsauce."

I guess she actually was trying to kill us.

Gabi-"Umm Why?"

Kenny-"Because when we stayed here you always took care of us and I want to do something nice for you."

Gabi-"By poisoning me?"

She laughed and said-"Haha very funny. By the way I noticed a pregnancy test in the cabinet in the bathroom. I took the test and it says am pregnant I cant wait to tell Carlos."

She held my hand and we jumped for joy.

Kenny seems happy. Kenny has really matured over these last few years. I remember when Kenny was a mean whore that kept getting beat up with a wooden spoon.

I saw Kenny's glow and I refused to let her fight with us neither Tanaj ,Derin and Jaarona. Its way to risky for mothers to fight the undead.

I grabbed Kenny's pot and throwed all her destruction away and made fresh new pancakes , The usual.

Tears came down my eyes as I think of how far we've come and all the adventures we had together. I would have think I'd make it this far and I feel like I have a family again.

Everyone is loving there breakfast. I gave Kenny the credit for it all.

Jake-"So kenny your the one that made all of this?"

Kenny-"Yes I am."

Jake-"I dont believe you. You have a better chance killing than cooking."

(EVERY ONE LAUGHED)

Derin looked on the ground and picked the wooden spoon and said-"Aww kenny do you remember this?"

Kenny rolled her eyes and said-"You mean your A** kicking tool."

Derin laughed and said-"Yes."

Deja-" You guys seemed to have alot of memories here."

Gabi-"Yeah we did. Do you guys remember when you all got drunk and I had to drive you guys home and tucked yall into bed."

Jake sarcasticly said-"Yep thanks mom."

I started to think over my school years and relised that I was actually acting like there mom. I was always the one to get them out of trouble, I was always the sober driver, and I did'nt even get a thank you.Everyone always told me that they were using me , but I just never noticed.

Gabi-"You guys were A**HOLES."

The room then became thick with awkward silence.

August-"How were we A**HOLES?"

Gabi-"Because I basicly was the mom and I did'nt even get the respect I deserved."

Jake-"We never asked you to do that."

Gabi-"But you guys some how made me obligated to do so. I was the duff of this F***** UP group."

Jaarona-"Am sorry you felt this way , but we were'nt using you. You was just always there for us then and now."

Jake-"Why would you approach this now?"

Gabi-"Because am now relising how much of a DIP S*** my 'FRIENDS' were to me."

I got up and went to my old room.

I laid on my purple stuffed animal and thinked about everything over the years.

In highschool I was a nerd. I did'nt really have friends . I known Jake,Derin,August,Jaarona , Brandon and kenny from the age of 5. I would constantly get them out of trouble while they would cause me to get in trouble and they didnt even care.

Dashawn came in my room smiling and said-"I like your purple themed room."

Gabi-"Its my favorite color."

Dashawn-"Really? You seem more like Pink girl."

Gabi-"Eww no."

He laughed and laid himself on the bed.

Dashawn-"You ok?"

Gabi-"Am doing fine I just really wish my sis was here to give me some great advice on how to deal with this."

He held my chin and said-"You gat me."

He notices pictures of Jake,Jaarona,Derin,Kenny,August and Brandon.

He then asks-"Where are you in this picture?"

Gabi-"They wanted me to take the picture and they told me that there was'nt enough space for all of us."

Dashawn-"But you guys are in the street how can there not be enough space ?"

Gabi-"I know right."

He held me and comforted me and said-"If they dont appreciate you always remember that I do."

Derin ,Jake,Jaarona,Kenny and August came in my room.

Jake-"Can we talk?"

Gabi-"Sure."

Derin-"We are sorry for the way we treated you."

August-"We were complete ungreatful A**HOLES"

Jaarona-"And you deserve better than our ungreatful A****."

Kenny-"Do you forgive us?"

Gabi-"Yes I do."

Jake shouted -"Group hug."

I felt loved and I was really thankful for that apology.

I went into the living room and said-"Kenny and Carlos,Jaarona and August, Tanaj and Chris and Jakob and Derin you guys will not be fighting with me."

Jaarona-"What?"

Jake-"What do you mean?"

August-"Where not letting you fight alone."

Gabi-"You guys are parents. Am not letting you all fight . You guys have kids to live for."

Chris-"Gabi we can do this."

Gabi-"Its to risky am not letting you do it."

Tanaj-"Dont you think you need an extra set of arms?"

Gabi-" No i'll be fine."

Trent-"Guys we gat this."

Lytrell-"I still feel like am to ghetto for this rich people S*** , but am not lettingGabriella fight alone."

Ryan-"She'll be fine."

Jalon-"She got us."

After a long time of convincing they finally gave up and accepted the fact that there not fighting.