SHADE

Sticky stuff every where. We were done making love and we just laid back in the cabins bed.

Dashawn-" Did you tell those Idiots off?"

Gabi-"Yes I did. It is'nt something am proud of but it feels good to get it off my chest"

Dashawn-" What did you say?"

I was nervous to tell Dashawn about what I did. I felt as if he would look at me differently.

I told him everything. His face is in shock.

Gabi-" Say something."

Dashawn-" I dont know what to say"

Gabi-" I should apologise."

Dashawn-" Gabi theres a difference between being asertive and aggresive. You cant go around threatening people and telling others that your going to sit on my face, even though it was great. When I said grow some balls I meant stand your ground as a leader , not be little others. This group needs a strong leader that can be a example for others."

Dashawns speech really touched me. It made me relise my wrongs and it also made me relise that Dashawn is'nt just a huge guy with solid abs looking for some sex , he actually cares.

Gabi-" Your right am going to apologise to them and call a group meeting."

I kissed Dashawn and put on my clothes and head my way out to August .

As i was exiting the cabin Lizzie passes me and enters the cabin.

I went around the cabin to hear what there saying.

Lizzie-" Why are you naked?"

Dashawn-" Is that any of your business?"

Lizzie-" Did you sleep with Gabriella?"

Dashawn-" Yes where together"

Lizzie-" How and Why? Does she know about our history together?"

Dashawn-" No and she doesnt need to. Your the past and am now with Gabi and am happy with her. Why do you care anyone? Are'nt you with August?"

Lizzie-" Yes its just hard to see you with someone else. "

Dashawn-" Listen I loved you and always will love you and our history together was great and amazing , but the history is the past and I see a great future with Gabi"

Lizzie-" I understand that , but can I get a hug good bye?"

Dashawn reached to hug her , but she turned that into a "ACCIDENTAL" kiss , and he kissed her back passionately .

After a few minutes of kissing Dashawn stopped her and started to freak out.

Dashawn-" WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT ?"

Lizzie-" Am sorry it was an "ACCIDENT"."

Dashawn-" Promise me we will never speak of this again. Promise?"

Lizzie-" Promise."

Lizzie exited the room.

I then left the cabin and continued looking for August.

What happened at the cabin gave me confused emotions. I dont know if I should let it go Or confront him. I dont know if I can trust Dashawn. He obviously doesnt have a problem keeping secrets from me.

I stumbled on August by the boats with an icepack on his face.

August-" Stay away from me Gabi."

Gabi-" Hello to you to "

August-" Do you see my face? Did you really think this was necessary?"

Gabi-" Yes , but am here to apologise for it. Listen you treated me like crap back there and I reacted worst. I shouldnt have done that since am the leader and am suppose to set examples. So I am sorry for slapping you and telling you cruel stuff."