CANIBAL

We was on the move. Trent took off his shirt and gave it to me ,he noticed i was  cold,but i putted on chris wound and played it off to make it seem he was'nt into me.

Charity-" that place was so good, if carlos did'nt come we would have still be comfy in our bed"

Jay-" bae , come down  am sure carlos did'nt mean any harm"

Charity-"are,you gay, stop sticking up for him and stick up for your girl friend"

Jay  walks away into the bathroom from stopping himself from saying something he would regret.

Jaarona-" this dont make anysense, i want to leave and stay with the mermaids in the trees"

What jaarona said did'nt make anysense ,but on the inside she felt tired,but august being an idiot he did'nt notice.

Gabi-" august take jaarona in the room "

August-"why, there isnt anything wrong with her"

Jaarona rolls her eyes,

Gabi-" just go"

August groans and yucks jaarona  hand  and pulls her into the room

As jake was driving and noticed august pulling jaarona throw the mirror he says" hey dude dont be an A**HOLE about it"

August-" why not, its not like your F****** her again"

Jake stops the trailer in the middle of the road and gets out of his seat and walks toward august

Derin-" sit down jake"

Jake-" no, this prissy little B**** ,wanna bring things up and dont wanna leave it in the pass. Well august guess what ,i F***** your girl"

Jake laughs in august face then punches him in his nose.  They both started fighting, charity,tanaj and jaarona tried to break it up but they was to aggressive. The trailor attracted to much noise and the noise attracted the crazies. They quietly snuck up   in the rusted bus that was 10x bigger than the trailor. They used a locked and made sure that we dont get out, they got an hook and  placed on the   bumper of the trailor and brought us to there hide away so that they can have dinner thats not dead.