ON THE MOVE PT1

While am frustratingly swinging my sword ,I kept furiously slicing my sword upon the wooden statues and GRANDMAH ETTA notices am fighting throw anger.

She stopped me and said-"Your fighting to win , not to kill."

Gabi-"Isnt the kill the win?"

GRANDMAH ETTA-"Yes , but be wise . Swinging your sword around carelessly in anger gets you killed , and am sure you dont want that."

Gabi-"Ok I understand."

I focussed on my goal, which is to win.I swong my sword with pride and honour. Then suddenly while GRANDMAH ETTA was amazingly gazing at my art I did unto the statue a red horned giant with an ax for a hand, Scales for skin and the pleasure of death rested in his eyes beheaded her.

Am shocked and I dont know what to do. My natural instinct told me to run , but the warrior in me released like a joyful prisoner.

I rushed towards it and started a war in the back yard.

The horned giant put up a good fight , but good always over comes evil. The giant sowed of seed of beheading and I returned the offer. I leaped towards it and seperated its head from its body.

Sadly that giant had friends that were coming toward us. I ran inside to call the others and told them to get the kids and we dashed out of the house.

Nikki is crying over her Grandmother. August tries to comfort her , but he just got resented.

We are now on foot walking towards no where.

Trent-"Um Gabs should'nt you know where to go to this Prince?"

Gabi-"You guys are'nt coming with me?"

Dashawn-"Why THE F*** not?"

Gabi-"Cause I said so."

Dashawn shouted-"Stop treating us like we are children. We get it that your the leader , but you will need us. (DASHAWN TURNS TO THE OTHERS AND ASKS) right guys?"

(SILENCE)

Gabi-"You guys cant fight with me . Lets just keep moving."

Dashawn turns to the others in disappointment and says-"You all are A**HOLES. You guys just use Gabi for protection and guidance , but when it comes to protecting Gabriella its an issue. (DASHAWN TURNS TO ME AND ASKS) Gabi how could you deal with them? Cant you see they were just using you?"

Gabi-"I know they were this hold time Dashawn , but they would've died with out me."

Everyone face is in shock and guilt. I've been holding that in for along time , and it honestly was'nt the best time to say it.

Rodney-"Umm I cant fight because am pregnant."

Everyone shouts-"What?"

Rodney turns to Trent and says-"I have'nt seen my period and ever since we got together most of the nights has been 'FUN NIGHTS' ".

Trent is speechless, he kept staring at Rodney in confusion.

It felt kinda awkward to see my ex and his now pregnant girlfriend , but I got to much things to worry about to take notice to them both.