MOVE

Later that day we heard a knock on the door. The house we stayed in was in the middle of no where and there was no zombies to found, so answered the door.

It was the 7ft tall male latino that goes by the name of carlos , carlos had a rock hard body, ,good hair and light brown eyes that couldnt keep off of kenny.

He ask for a place to stay,but all the rooms was filled, but kenny being the girl she is she allowed him to stay in her room.

Chris-"dude,how did you find this place"

Carlos-"my car crashed up the road, so i just start moving on foot"

Chris-" were you from"

Carlos-" mexico,but i came here when i was 5 years old"

Chris-" how old are you"

Carlos-" 20"

Kenny bites her lip and says"mhhm my type of man"

Chris-" do you cut yards jesus"

I elbowed chris in his gut, and told him stop asking questions

Chris-" sorry,it was just a joke"

Carlos-" no problem I used to get ask that question every day"

Kenny did her annoying laugh and gently hits his shoulder and says " your so funny"

Carlos smiles and says " I am, well since were roomates I have thousands more those"

Gabi-" yeah,well you tell her that in yall room ".

I did'nt wanted to be so blunt but the flirting was to corney for me.

Carlos asks for a cup of water and he says he is really tired.

Chris-" hey ,you alright bro"

Carlos-" yeah am fine, its just a couple times during my walk , some zombies chased me, but they were'nt normal zombies , they was bigger , faster and they had weapons and there face was painted like clowns".

Chris-" oh yeah ,i heard about when the radio station was still on, they said there not bitten. The radio said they escaped from the nut house and lived in the woods, it said that they eat zombies to live, i guess it made them crazy".

Kenny-" what if they followed him here"

Carlos-" no i lost them,when i came like a block away from this house".

Gabi-" can we change the conversation please".

I started to get creeped out by this, but chris hold me and carried me in our room on his back. He started kissing me on the lips ,we was about to go further ,but jake knocked on the door wanting to speak to us.

Chris opened the door and said -" are you going to kill us"

Jake -" funny, but i wanted to apologise to you both for the way i treated you both, that was'nt right, am sorry"

Chris hugs him and says -" your forgiven"

Gabi-" your forgiven".
We all hugged it out and moved on.

It was night, i just came from finishing the frychicken, corn bread, string beans and chocolate cake.

We all were at the table eating and enjoying our food, we heard a tapping on the window, a sound a chainsaw and a wicked witch laugh .

Carlos screamed-" there here".

I gave carlos a pistol, turned off all the lights, i took up the bowl of chicken and went down stairs.

We heard them come in the house throw a window that they brooke. We kept quiet until we turned on the flash lights and saw carlos and kenny kissing very loudly. Loud enough to attract the crazies upstairs.

They opened the down stairs door and walked slowly downstairs we pulled out our guns and started shooting, we heard some thing fall down the stairs . Jake turn's on the flash light and saw a female in a pure white dress with a smile face painted on her face and a machette in her right hand.

Carlos" one down, 2 to go,"

Kenny -"did'nt we heard more come down the stairs "

Gabi-" yes, we did, everyone on three run towards the outside door,1,2,3"

We all ran out side the doors and headed to the trailor, the other two came out swingin the chain saws at us . Chris got sliced in his back with a chains,but we still was abled to get in the trailer and drive into the land of no where