ESCAPE

We all were crawling into the airvent, Armed.

As we were crawling Jake , Carlos and kenny stumbled into.

Gabi-" What are you doing here?"

Jake-" What are you doing here?"

Gabi-" We are here to save you guys"

Carlos-" We dont need saving"

Gabi-"What ever lets just keep moving"

We crawled towards the exiting airvent . As we was crawling we notice a strange sight.

Jaarona-" What is that?"

Tanaj-" We dont need to that"

(The tall mask beast started up his chainsaw)

Trent -" Everyone shut up, maybe it will go away"

The silent noise made it remove itself away from our exit, Or so we thought.

As soon as we all got out side of the hospital It made a Ear biting scream to alert his fellow mates to play there favorite game, Catch.

We ran like there was no tomorrow.

Chris-" Should we split up?"

Gabi-" No ! We fight"

I got tired of running. My lazy frustration kicked in . The hungry creatures stopped and started to surrand us. I throwed Jake a stick to fight and told Carlos" Keep kenny safe".

The rest of us Charged at the creatures and cost a massacre. We slaughter them all with our dedicated wooden sticks.

Tanaj-" Yae! We did'nt die."

We all rejoiced to see another day .

(Kenny started to wake up)

Kenny-" What happen?"

Carlos-" They killed our baby"

Kenny sorrowful tears was attached to her face after she relised she lost her first child.

Carlos-" Dont cry, I promise we will make a next one "

kenny-" I just lost my unborn child to some demented things. Making another one is the least on my mind."

Carlos-" You ok?"

Kenny -" Am fine, I just need some space."

It was obvious kenny was depressed and carlos is on the edge of loosing mind. They cant even look each other in the eye.

The sun came up and was still moving in the middle of know where.

Our mouth was in a drought. We were in desperite need of water. As we were walking we notice a jeep kept getting closer to us.

The driver was very familiar and vengeful.

It was August. Am suprised he was'nt dead. He had a serpent smile on his face and said " Hop in gang."