REVELATION

After Lizzie and Rodney finish there family reunion Rodney started asking questions.

Rodney-" What the F*** happened."

Lizzie -" After we split up to go look for an exit ( Which was a stupid idea by the way) I bumped into August grand dad. He tried to kill me , but I got him in the heart and throwed his mask into the fire. I ran home hoping you was there , but you was'nt so went back to this house to search for you ,but the police caught up to me. I tried to explain to them what happened and they told that they needed to see you to confirm. We searched this house and our house from top to bottom. You were unfoundable so they arrested me for something I did'nt do. While I was in jail I did some reading in there dusty libary. August grand parents were doing a satanic ritual and we were the sacrifice. During my time in jail the Zombies brook loose and Fred and Dashawn were the only Officers alive and they got me out and we drove to our house for safety and shelter.I noticed the light hear so I came to check it out. Then I heard your voice."

Rodney-" I did'nt leave the house. August grand mother locked me in there with a demented goat and some loose wood"

Lizzie-" Ew! Why the goat?"

Rodney-"I dont know"

August walks into the living room and has a shock look on his face.

Lizzie walks towards him and says -" Whats wrong August? You look like you seen a ghost"

August-" Am staring at one"

Rodney-" Can you both just stop it."

August-" How about you both leave my house."

Jaarona enters the room and says -" Hey guys is everything ok?"

August-" Where good babe. We just have some unwanted visiters"

Lizzie-" Babe? So this who you F****** now? Wow ! You really downgraded."

Rodney-" Lizzie stop."

Jaarona-" Exscuse me B**** . Am his babys mother ,and who are you?"

Lizzie-" His girlfriend."

Jaarona-" Your his what?"

August corrects lizzie and says -" Ex girlfriend"

Lizzie-" Well technically we did'nt break up so, Where still together"

August-" Why are you doing this? You already killed my parent. What else are you going to do?"

Lizzie-"I didnt kill your parents. Your crazy grand parents did"

August-"How are you still alive after that night?"

Gabi-" What do you mean August?"

August-" Stay out of this Gabi"

Lizzie-" What do you mean?"

Gabi-" If you claim that they killed your family. Then why would you ask 'How are you still alive' "

Rodney-" Oh my gosh! You knew what they were going to do with us. Thats why you did'nt show up"

Lizzie-" August is that true?"

August-" My grandparents told me that they was going to have a random celebration for you. They thought I wouldnt know , but I did. I couldnt stand the fact that they was going to kill you so I left."

Rodney-" You sick bastard. You knew I was down there rotting and you allowed it."

August-" I didnt know until Trents nosey A** opened the chamber"

Lizzie-" August you told me that you loved me. Yet you was going to allow your grand parents to murder us?"

August-" I still love you. There isnt a day goes by where I dont think about you guys."

Rodney-" I thought we were friends."

August-" Am sorry."

Lizzie started to cry. August runs up to Lizzie and kisses her passionately.

Jaarona shouts -" WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON ?"

Jaarona runs up to her room and shoved her head in a pillow and cry while they both was still kissing.

I exscorted Lizzie Fred and Dashawn to random rooms so that everyone can get some rest.

Everyone went up to there rooms and got a good nights sleep. I stayed back and cleaned up to eeze my mind.

August comes down for a glass of water-" Hey Gabs"

SILENCE

August-" Whats wrong?"

Gabi-" Nothing"

August-" Its something. Tell me."

I turned around and stared at him and says-" Who are you? "

August-" What do you mean?"

Gabi-" I dont even know you."

August- Your not mad at that Rodney and Lizzie situation are you? Cause that has nothing to do with you."

I kept staring at him until he felt uncomfortable.

August shouts-" What?"

Gabi-" Do you have a car?"

August -" Yeah! Why?"

Gabi-" Do you have the keys?"

August-" Yes. Why?"

Gabi-" Where are they?"

August-" On the counter in the living room."

I rushed in the living room and picked up the keys. I ran upstairs and burst into Trent new room with Rodney. I took my boots and put them on. I ran downstairs and went outside.

August-" What the F*** are you doing? Are you crazy?"

Gabi -" August I need to leave."

August-" Why?"

Gabi-" Because the person I left for dead is alive and welcoming me into his home and My ex boyfriend left me for a A** KICKING chick that was stuck in a room for years and also one of my bestfriends isnt who he say he is and actually is the grandchild of rich evil satanist worshipers that sacrfice people while wearing goat mask."

August -" You cant leave."

Gabi-" Why not? Life is over and I really need alone time."

August-" Please Gabi. Dont do this."

He walks towards me and hugs me and says-" Everything will be alright"

He takes me inside and hides the keys. Trent comes down with his zipper unzipped asking -" What happened?"

Rodney comes out and says-" Have anyone seen my boots?"

August takes me to the basement since all the rooms was being occupied. Trents comes to me and asks -" Are you ok?"

I ignored him and went down to my room.

August-" Want me to stay with you ?"

Gabi-" No thank you"

August-" If you need anything call me"

August left the room. The room was dusty and had only had an old bed, a lamp and a old tv. Luckly the Tv was working. I stayed up all night watching Family guy. The room was different in sight , but it was the most peaceful room in the house.

I was depressed. My mind was telling me to leave , but my heart was telling me to stay. I dont know how much more pane and confusion I can take.