FEEL

While we were on the road I noticed chris and tanaj whispering in the corner.

Gabi-" really again"?

Tanaj-"No,no its not like that i promise"

Chris had a digusted look toward me.

Gabi-"whats wrong with you "?

He pulls me in the corner and says " why would you forgive tanaj,but you would'nt forgive me"?

Gabi-" tanaj was'nt my boyfriend"

Chris-"tanaj did the same amount of damage that I did"

Gabi-" no she did'nt, you decided to start all of that S*** "

Chris-"what the F*** you wanted me to do,let her die"

Trent walks up to me and interupts the conversation and says " hey is everything all right"?

Chris-" where fine"

Trent-" I was'nt talking to you"

Gabi-" we are fine trent"

Chris-" well am talking to you ( chris pushes trent)"

Trent pushes chris back and they both started fighting.

Carlos tried to break them up ,but he only brought him self in a fight with chris.

While carlos and chris is fighting kenny decides to jump on chris back and holds him down so that carlos can constantly punch him.

I yucked kenny by her hair by her hair so that she would get off of chris.

Tanaj starts to fight kenny saying "get off my man B****"

After i heard this i sat back and watched the fight . Jay stops the trailors and makes everyone takes a sit.

Chris thanks tanaj for helping him then takes a seat next to her.

I sat back and watched them both have an wonderful time during the drive.

We finally stumbled on a far away beach house ,that was hard to find and it was perfect. The house was zombie proof, it was filled with food, a life time of water and wine ,the house was packed with weapons and there was atleast 18 rooms.

Later on we all settled in our rooms. I Decided to put on shorts and walked out by the beach to have some me time.

Chris comes out bare foot and shirtless saying " nice thighs" . He takes a seat next to me and started watching the beautiful sunset.

Chris-" its beautiful is'nt it"?

I just ignored him.

Chris -" how am I suppose to earn you back if your not talking to me"?

Gabi-" how am I suppose to give you a chance if your not giving your self a chance"

Chris-" what do you mean"?

Gabi-" you obviously still have feeling for her"

Chris-"why do you say that"?

Gabi-" she was'nt the one to stop kenny ,but yet you thanked her and basicly ignored me again. So how do you exspect me to feel"?

Chris-" am sorry, and honestly i have no feelings for tanaj at all, well i love and I will always love her, but I love you to, and I picked you"

Gabi-" am not something that you can pick and choose chris. Am an actuall person and I have feelings"

Chris-"ok,am sorry that came out wrong . But i really do love you and I want you in my life . Do you understand me"?

Gabi-"yes".

He holds me in his arm and we watch the beautiful sunset in peace and silence.